Login Search

Tommy Karate NBA 2013/2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
sixers are bad. real bad...
Didn't want to lay the 16 points just for action so instead i took Blake over 27.5 points
Only needed 1 more basket/dunk with 8min to go in the 3rd, gets sat for good with 3min to go in the 3rd!

Same thing happened with Durant against the Heat recently only needing 1 more point with a whole 4th quarter to run!

Only 2 times i've played the prop for popcorn dollars too - never again!!
Last edited by 1Time!; 02-09-14 at 10:42 PM.

Week 14: 17-17 (-10.3u)
T1: 0-1
T2: 0-2

T3: 2-0
T4: 3-4 (missed 2 winners)
======================
NBA YTD: 174-157 (+24.2u)
T1: 11-10
T2: 14-10
T3: 7-2
T4: 40-30
Week 15: 17-9 (+6.1u)
T2: 2-1
T4: 4-3

======================

NBA YTD: 191-166 (+30.3u)
T1: 11-10
T2: 16-11
T3: 7-2
T4: 44-33

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
Didn't want to lay the 16 points just for action so instead i took Blake over 27.5 points
Only needed 1 more basket/dunk with 8min to go in the 3rd, gets sat for good with 3min to go in the 3rd!

Same thing happened with Durant against the Heat recently only needing 1 more point with a whole 4th quarter to run!

Only 2 times i've played the prop for popcorn dollars too - never again!!
looks like he got hurt, but likely wouldnt have mattered with game so one sided

Blake Griffin headed into the Clippers locker room after bruising his shin on Sunday, but he has been cleared to return.

He walked without help and didn't spend much time in the locker room, and it sounds like he avoided any serious damage when Tony Wroten rolled into his leg. His owners can breathe a long sigh of relief, and he finished the first half with a ridiculous 17 points, nine rebounds and six assists in 16 minutes of action. The Clippers are up by 39 points at halftime, so don't be surprised to see Griffin and L.A.'s other starters rested for most of the second half.

Feb 9 - 10:06 PM

looks like he got hurt, but likely wouldnt have mattered with game so one sided

Blake Griffin headed into the Clippers locker room after bruising his shin on Sunday, but he has been cleared to return.

He walked without help and didn't spend much time in the locker room, and it sounds like he avoided any serious damage when Tony Wroten rolled into his leg. His owners can breathe a long sigh of relief, and he finished the first half with a ridiculous 17 points, nine rebounds and six assists in 16 minutes of action. The Clippers are up by 39 points at halftime, so don't be surprised to see Griffin and L.A.'s other starters rested for most of the second half.

Feb 9 - 10:06 PM
Yeah that was in the first so i actually thought my money was dust when he went to the locker room but he came out and dominated the 2nd quarter.
I knew he'd be sat for the 4th so i figured i had 8 minutes to get that basket but not to be!

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
Feeling that confident about the Pistons? I liked them and the over, havent made a play yet. You're 10u bet makes be like my first instinct to take Det a bit more now. New coach and possibility Spurs players will sit or have less minutes.
do i feel that confident backing a team like detroit? yes and no..
talent wise, they can compete with anyone..
very often you see teams play inspired ball under a new coach right after a firing..
they are playing well of late, so these are the angles im backing..
not a btb for spurs, so i didnt think anyone would rest in this game. i would rather everyone play for SA.
spurs did lose last year as 5pt fav's in their trip to detroit. i mention this (not a big historical guy) b/c we're talking about basically the same core players for each team - except det now has jennings/jsmoove