Login Search

2009/2010 NBA ATS Trends - Totals

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
General,

Thanks for your hard work on both of your threads. I'm definitely tailing you on your recommendations at this point.
My pleasure, Jasonal. However, I do feel more pressure to produce winners by opening up here as much as ever regarding this system. In the past it was merely looked at and perceived as a martingale system and that is not real popular, deservedly so. There is much more to it, though and hopefully any positive result will suffice to prove my theories are capable of wining long-term. The fact that we are taking it to such a public level concerns me. There may be others who do play the same way, but have NO desire to publicly share such research. I have no concerns as we will adapt to whatever changes and find a way to see some sort of edge to each pick we think may be a winner. It is important to be able and state why you think any pick has an advantage/edge over any other pick.

I wish you the best.
Last edited by The General; 11-17-09 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
As well, I feel very confident that the recommendations will NOT put anyone in the poorhouse. That is important, too, but money management, as always, IS quite possibly more important.
I'm with you. It took years of losing for me to finally learn proper money management. Some painful lessons. I do ok now. . .still cringe, though, when I hear someone on this forum mention going all in on a game. If I had faded myself on my all in locks, I'd have retired by now!