Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 81-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +4.43 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 0

v1 Plays
(A) 50-35
(B) 18-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4
Losses: NYK (-18.45 u), MIL (-20.76 u), ORL (-18.45 u), ATL (-18.91 u)

Games for (4/2/14):
#86 Detroit @ Indiana (M/L) (A) (7:05 pm EDT)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
System rules and backtest can be found in posts #44 & #45.

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses.
Last edited by Wallco99; 04-02-14 at 11:09 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mrscofield25 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 82-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +5.43 units (fin. series)

(4/2/14):
#86 Indiana (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
(A) 51-35
(B) 18-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (4/3/14)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Default Morrison 1-7-5 Plays 4/3

The team on the left is the team to bet on.
Black bold is today's team to bet against (1st team is A Bet, 2nd team is B Bet, 3rd team is C Bet)
green bold is a series win
pink bold is a lost bet (series continues)
red bold is a series lost
Completed series are removed from the list 2 days after completion

New Orleans: 4/2 Denver 4/4 Utah 4/6 Portland
Dallas: 4/3 LA Clippers 4/4 LA Lakers 4/6 Sacramento
Oklahoma City: 4/4 Houston 4/6 Phoenix 4/8 Sacramento
Brooklyn: 4/5 Philadelphia 4/8 Miami 4/9 Orlando
Charlotte: 4/5 Cleveland 4/9 Washington 4/11 Boston
Houston: 4/8 LA Lakers 4/9 Denver 4/11 Minnesota
Philadelphia: 4/9 Toronto 4/11 Memphis 4/12 Charlotte
Phoenix: 4/9 New Orleans 4/11 San Antonio 4/12 Dallas [/INDENT]
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mrscofield25 gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99 gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Default Morrison 1-7-5 Plays 4/4

Black bold is today's team to bet against (1st team is A Bet, 2nd team is B Bet, 3rd team is C Bet)

Dallas: 4/3 LA Clippers

Phoenix: 4/9 New Orleans 4/11 San Antonio 4/12 Dallas

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 82-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +5.43 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
(A) 51-35
(B) 18-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

Games for (4/4/14):
#87 Oklahoma City @ Houston (M/L) (A) (9:35 pm EDT)
#88 Philadelphia @ Boston (M/L) (A) (7:35 pm EDT)
#89 New Orleans (+4½) @ Utah (A) (9:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 83-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +6.43 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 2 (-5.90 units)

(4/4/14):
#87 Houston (M/L) (A) - Win
#88 Boston (M/L) (A) - Loss
#89 New Orleans (+2) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 52-37
(B) 18-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

Games for (4/5/14):
#88 Boston (+5½) @ Detroit (A) (7:35 pm EDT)
#89 Resumes (B) on 4/6/14

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Default Morrison 1-7-5 Plays 4/5

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Charlotte: 4/5 Cleveland
Give Points

Points Awarded:

1-7-5 is a staking value for the JM system. ie

Bet A is to win 1 unit. If it wins, that's that series over. If it loses -
Bet B is to win 7 units (plus the loss on Bet A). If it wins, everybody down to the pub. Should it lose...
Bet C is to win 5 units (plus the loss on Bets A and B). If it wins, everybody down to the pub. If it loses, everybody down to the pub anyway. We've spent a lot of time in the pub this year.

There are various filters which some use and some don't. The choice is yours. May the Force be with you.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 84-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +7.43 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(4/5/14):
#88 Boston (+6½) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
(A) 52-37
(B) 19-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

Games for (4/6/14):
#89 New Orleans (+10½) @ Portland (B) (9:05 pm EDT)

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Default Morrison 1-7-5 Plays on 4/7

There no plays today, Mon Apr 7th

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 85-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +8.43 units (fin. series)

(4/6/14):
#89 New Orleans (+9½) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
(A) 52-37
(B) 19-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (4/7/14)

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 85-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +8.43 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
(A) 52-37
(B) 19-17

(C) 9-8
(D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (4/8/14)

Give Points

Points Awarded: