Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 74-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -2.57 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 0

v1 Plays
(A) 45-33
(B) 17-16

(C) 8-8
(D) 4-4
Losses: NYK (-18.45 u), MIL (-20.76 u), ORL (-18.45 u), ATL (-18.91 u)

Games for (3/17/14):
#79 Utah @ Houston (M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EST) **

** Pretty steep M/L, may want to consider point spread on this game or skipping series altogether. I am opting to play the spread, however system wins and losses are based on M/L.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
System rules and backtest can be found in posts #44 & #45.

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mrscofield25 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PanamaKid gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 75-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -1.57 units (fin. series)

(3/17/14):
#79 Houston (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
(A) 46-33
(B) 17-16

(C) 8-8
(D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (3/18/14)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 75-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -1.57 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
(A) 46-33
(B) 17-16

(C) 8-8
(D) 4-4

Games for (3/19/14):
#80 Utah (+11½) @ Memphis (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses.
Last edited by Wallco99; 03-19-14 at 08:39 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 76-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -0.57 units (fin. series)

(3/19/14):
#80 Utah (+11½) (A) – Win

v1 Plays
(A) 47-33
(B) 17-16

(C) 8-8
(D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (3/20/14)

Give Points

Points Awarded: