Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

I'm new on forum, and my apologize cuz my first post is question. I hope soo that u'll forgive me

This season - Morrison system , I see 60-4 , that means bad for us? Big loss :/

Btw. why u dont play Golden State tonight ? They play six games on road
Reason why not on Golden is cuz Bogut and Lee out?
Last edited by Betdevotion; 02-24-14 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betdevotion View Post
I'm new on forum, and my apologize cuz my first post is question. I hope soo that u'll forgive me

This season - Morrison system , I see 60-4 , that means bad for us? Big loss :/

Btw. why u dont play Golden State tonight ? They play six games on road
Please read portions of the thread and you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Betdevotion View Post
Sorry. U wrote "no plays 2/24" , now I see thats your sistem :O
Kev played Golden (JM system).

My apologise again, but I'm little confused.

Ty for answer.
No need to apologize, usually the answer to every question asked is already answered somewhere in the thread. Read it, learn it, know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Please read all 1400 posts before you ask any questions. LOL
No, but a few would be nice! And YES, read before you ask. When I first got to SBR I spent 4-5 days reading the threads I thought were interesting. And WOW, big surprise...I didn't have 100 questions to ask in each thread. So you can remove you cocky "LOL" from your post, because yes, that is the way you are supposed to do it.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 60-4 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -16.57 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 0

v1 Plays
(A) 38-26
(B) 13-13

(C) 5-8
(D) 4-4
Losses: NYK (-18.45 u), MIL (-20.76 u), ORL (-18.45 u), ATL (-18.91 u)

There are no system plays for (2/25/14)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
System rules and backtest can be found in posts #44 & #45.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mrscofield25 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
We will agree to disagree. Answering questions is the best way to come up with new ideas and get people looking at things in a different way. Not that it's needed here. Everything is running smoothly I see. :-)

Perhaps if the system was actually readable you would have less questions.
Not sure how simple English isn't readable, but OK then! And yes, I always opt for the non-lazy approach to things. Having an interesting question is one thing, but asking a series of questions that have already been answered to death, because reading some, or all, of 1400 posts frightens you, is another. Do you realize how many responses and rebuttles there would have to be to answer the question, "Hey guys, how does this system work?", when you could just read and understand it for yourself, then ask questions if you are unclear about something. It is all spelled out throughout the thread already, and many of the posts can be skipped as you read, such as plays posts, troll posts, and labby nonsense. Nobody wants to work for anything anymore, people just want the Cliff's notes in life, and expect everything handed to them all wrapped up in a bow. Not just on SBR, but everywhere. That's why everything is turning to shit in this country, everyone always looking for shortcuts.
Last edited by Wallco99; 02-25-14 at 07:27 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

oldshoebox72 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
I did check that with my 1-7-5 testing, and playing the home game on a continuation of a series with a push was profitable, in fact, I believe there were no losses in my back test with this strategy. That is why it was implemented as a rule. Not for one particular instance that happened to lose this season, but for standings as a whole, as any filter in any back test is treated.
Wallco coming through once again, glad you already looked into it. I guess this season really is just a freak of nature.

Again, we will disagree see thing more optimistic. Everything is not turning to shit in this country. All systems fail sooner or later. Just have to recognize it before you go down with the ship.

Its how how they made Las Vegas. Money management is the key. Winning is easy, not losing is the hard part.

good luck, find the flaw and kick but next year.