Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
Wallco, Hope all is well with your family and thanks for all your hard work. I know how difficult running and posting a thread everyday can be. Sometimes life gets in the way.
Thanks, it will be, but it's just tough time right now. Thanks to everyone for their concern. Fortunately when life gets in the way there are great people like, Kevin, Andy and even yourself, as well as several others in my NHL thread, to step in and lend a hand. That may be the first day I ever couldn't make it. Had to happen sooner or later.
Last edited by Wallco99; 01-10-14 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bgilic View Post
I can't stress enough how much I appreciate all the hard work Kevin and Wallco do day in and day out to make it as easy to follow. No matter what I just wanted you to know it is not taken for granted even though some of us make you feel like it is. Keep on the great work guys.
Quote Originally Posted by PanamaKid View Post

Couldn't agree more. Thanks guys.
Thanks guys, from both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
I got them at +14.5 also. I'm debating to continue the series or just take the win.
Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
You got the win you were looking for, so leave it at that. Swings and roundabouts, as we say in UK.
Thank you for the advice, lakers are painful tonight

Quote Originally Posted by kdavis View Post
I hate to start being negative but I've been playing this system now for several years and I'm starting to believe that it has run it's course. Anybody else that has been playing this system for 5 or more years I would like your thoughts.
too many A bet loss compared with last 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by kdavis View Post
I hate to start being negative but I've been playing this system now for several years and I'm starting to believe that it has run it's course. Anybody else that has been playing this system for 5 or more years I would like your thoughts.
Not to mention the 30 unit loss on denver most had at -2 last week, seriously most do not catch the closing line. But I agree with you this system blows.

Default Morrison 1/10 Results & 1/11 Plays

"
Last edited by Kev the Brit; 01-11-14 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Orlando added to Published System plays today (1/11)
Give Points

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99 gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Boyne gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kdavis gave Kev the Brit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2013-14 System to Date: 34-2 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: -5.21 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 3 (-10.46 units)

(1/10/14):
#35 Detroit (M/L) (D) - Win
#36 Orlando (+7½) (C) - Loss
#38 Milwaukee (+4) (A) - Loss
#39 New Orleans (+1½) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 23-14
(B) 6-8

(C) 2-5
(D) 2-2
Losses: NYK (-18.45 u), MIL (-20.76 u)

Games for (1/11/14):
#36 Orlando (+13) @ Denver (D) (9:05 pm EST)
#38 Milwaukee (+14) @ Oklahoma City (B) (8:05 pm EST)
#39 New Orleans (+8) @ Dallas (B) (8:35 pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
System rules and backtest can be found in posts #44 & #45.

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses.
Last edited by Wallco99; 01-11-14 at 04:40 PM.