Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

[QUOTE=miss_sbets;20250962]
Quote Originally Posted by Boyne View Post
'We're all in it together' QUOTE]

That's bullshit. It's my money I'm betting. And I would never blame any forum poster for my losses if shit went sour.

While I understand the importance of not yelling *YES B*TCH* after rivering a huge pot from a weak player at a poker cash game (saying nothing is clearly is a +EV move in that scenario), I don't see a problem with posting a similar sentiment on a forum after having won a bet posted in THIS thread... as doing so doesn't affect my bottom line.

In fact I would prefer that anyone who bets opposite of me lost as often and as much as possible. If you want to rub it in when I lose - well fukk you too. There's always another day and another wager. I'll gloat all I want when I win. Grow some skin, b**ches.

Once again, mad props to all enthusiasts putting in work that benefits this forum. Not just Wallco99 but guys like JMD and Buckeye (and Kev the Brit! What you do helps bettors with half a brain to make better decisions. And everyone else can shove it.
Hey Miss sbets ...Congrats on the great win with Utah ... I steared clear , too scary but way to go ...
I dont see any gloating , and as far as i can tell , between JMD AND WALLCO Both being kind enough to share this thread in order to post up 2 GREAT systems daily plays for us , Utah was a D wager and as strong as it comes in regards to betting progressive plays , so when 2 systems cross each other ... its obvious we're going to have some winners and some losers lol .. good job lol !
Another thing , I realize ODDSMAKERS take into account every variable in order to form a spread or line on a game , and even it out , But as much as I love the 1-7-5 system , there are just certain teams i dont like entrusting my 16.5 units of investing on ... NO Pelicans last night was one of them , As was Utah , on any form of progressive investing , just my 2 cents but hey what do I know ... Have a great thursday people !
Last edited by takethepnts; 11-14-13 at 12:44 PM.

NO Pelicans C bet - Loss
Milwaukee B bet - Win
Oklahoma City A bet - Loss (series stopped)
Brooklyn A bet - Loss

1-7/5 Bets 11/14

None

1-7/5 Bets 11/15

Philadelphia A vs Atlanta
Memphis A vs LA Lakers
Portland A vs Boston
Brooklyn B vs Phoenix
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave thelimit0310 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

analyzer gave thelimit0310 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Boyne gave thelimit0310 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

adidas-b 88 gave thelimit0310 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Just wanted to clear up the next couple days plays for everyone. Like I said at the beginning of the season I am not going to be very reliable this season with posting the plays daily and on time, so if anyone else can step up please do. Just make sure you are able to be reliable. JMD apparently was not reliable, he quit on all of us because he couldn't handle a troll that everyone posting plays has to deal with. I do not want him posting the plays anymore even if he does decide to come back, because he can not be entrusted to do so. Kev I think you would do a great job if you want to step up.

Bet365 gets me between -170 and -155 (1.58 to 1.65) depending on the action in regards to the line within their book ... Not too sure if people in the USA can use BET365 Though ? Pinny used to have a "pull down" menu allowing for the purhcase of upto 3 points but oddly enough back in like 2008 (around the time the Morrison took off) they took away that option and now only allow for about 1-1.5 up or down , otherwise you must tease 2 games together . I know Pinny doesent allow US bettors unfortuneately . If there are better then -155 , and its a reputable book , please inform here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by knugen View Post
Arent thunder a 7 unit bet tonight. I got +3,5 , 7 with the filter and the loss by 8?
Covers is the OFFICIAL site used to make these decisions, regardless of what lines we get with our personal book. They had line at 4.5 so the +3.5 made it 8, so no (B) bet officially. I am playing the (B) bet, however, because that is just what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
Covers is the OFFICIAL site used to make these decisions, regardless of what lines we get with our personal book. They had line at 4.5 so the +3.5 made it 8, so no (B) bet officially. I am playing the (B) bet, however, because that is just what I do.
Thanks for Clarifying Wallco , your the best ... Im with you on the Oklahoma ... if im going to chance my hard earned bucks , its with Teams that include talent such as the Thunders getting points ... Best of luck tonight !