Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
Welcome back guys. I finished +57.33 units with 1-7-5 last season. I started the season with 7/5, then decided I was going to play all the (A) bets as well for 1 unit. Didn't start doing that til mid December. Be nice to see how a whole season of it will do. I also don't believe that I skipped any JM bets at all.
whats the 1-7-5 mean???

Hi Wiz, as I understand it what you do is as follows - On the 'A' Bet, you bet to win 1 unit. If this is successful, all's well. If it loses, you play the 'B' Bet to win 7 units (plus the amount lost on the 'A' bet). If this wins, great. If not, then on the 'C' bet you bet to win 5 units (plus the amount lost on Bets 'A' and 'B'). If this wins then it's trebles all round. But if it loses, it's down to the bar anyway to drown your sorrows. What I can't remember is whether or not you buy the extra 3 points on this system as per JM. Sorry about that - early dementia creeping on.

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
If I'm not mistaken Wallco does not buy points.
Yep, that's what was at the back of my mind, but I'm just not certain. Probably find out for sure shortly. Re the NFL, I quit that 2 years ago and don't even look at the threads now. Looks like this year's much the same. Fingers crossed that it changes soon before too much capital is lost. Best wishes.

Wallco Chase 110 - No 3 point buying. Spread on dogs, M/L on favorites (for now).
7/5 - No 3 point buying.
I play 1-7-5 for the JM plays. - No 3 point buying. I play ALL JM plays, not the filtered plays of the 7/5, and all (A) bets for 1 unit.
Traditional JM - Buy 3 points, M/L on favorites.
Last edited by Wallco99; 10-03-13 at 10:07 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Boyne gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.