Login Search

Greg Oden hates David Stern

Last Post

Default Greg Oden hates David Stern

Stern just costed Oden millions, and millions and rights to being a top 3 pick.

Oden has showed how poor hyped players can be. This guy wouldn't even be a top 15 in last years draft.

good think for buckeye fans that he probably will be in columbus for at least 2 more years.

Even though I hate the hype around Oden, and think Durant is the better one of the two, I think he will be in the NBA next year. You got to remember he has been playing with one good hand all season. He has tremendous upside to his game and career. He can only get better, unless he gets a serious injury. Maybe a few more years in college will help, but we all know money will sway players.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
I love how people are ignoring the fact that Oden is basically playing with one hand.
Not I, I mentioned that above. We will probably see him at his best in the NCAA Tournament. If he can handle the pressure of those big games.

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
Not I, I mentioned that above. We will probably see him at his best in the NCAA Tournament. If he can handle the pressure of those big games.
Oh I know, I'm talking about all the talking heads that say Durant has been more impressive (which he has been) and don't even mention Oden isn't 100%.