Login Search

Premium Play #2 - Bobcats

Last Post

Default Premium Play #2 - Bobcats

Before I hear I stole this from Fish, I had it posted in my thread hours before.

Ml and spread.

I had Charlotte +5.5 last time they played celtics and it cashed SU.

Pierce may be rested, Celtics are an older team, Bobcats suck but are good enough to cover if not win this one.

I'm a big fan of Sessions and Gordon off the bench.

Hammer this one
Give Points

Points Awarded:

darkhat gave BigDeem5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Before I hear I stole this from Fish, I had it posted in my thread hours before.

Ml and spread.

I had Charlotte +5.5 last time they played celtics and it cashed SU.

Pierce may be rested, Celtics are an older team, Bobcats suck but are good enough to cover if not win this one.

I'm a big fan of Sessions and Gordon off the bench.

Hammer this one
Hard to take this too seriously when you don't even know PP probably won't play.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Rotoworld. http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...rested-tuesday

'may be rested'? why you trollin pal?
The fact that you supposedly capped this game and didn't even know Pierce probably won't play doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your analysis. Or are you saying "may be rested" as in he could miss the game, vs. just "he might be rested, but the Bobcats can cover anyway"? Can't tell if I read that wrong or what. Hard to tell what you mean there.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
The fact that you supposedly capped this game and didn't even know Pierce probably won't play doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your analysis. Or are you saying "may be rested" as in he could miss the game, vs. just "he might be rested, but the Bobcats can cover anyway"? Can't tell if I read that wrong or what. Hard to tell what you mean there.
I saw the Rotoworld report, I had Charlotte for 3u/1u on ML earlier this morning, when I saw Pierce may be rested, I hit em for 3u more... If Pierce rests, this game should be about Celtics -3/-4.. Bradley/Lee/Garnett/Green are not much better than Walker/Sessions/MKG/Henderson. Charlotte's big men blow, Biyombo/Adrien, but Celtics' Bass isn't going to be an enforcer down low.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
He meant rested as in pierce may get rest today.

Not that he was well rested coming in..... I hope.
Obviously, why the fuk would I want to bet a team when the other teams best player is rested coming in? Along with the roto report, this was just no coin trolling, I'm used to it.