Login Search

$1k Pacers ML

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Is it bad that I automatically bet Raptors because of this thread?

I figured you would have to sweat it out. Surprised with how the Pacers blew it in the final minute.
Surprised and NBA do not go hand in hand...I watched the ending... I just laughed, not surprised. When I saw the first signs of the Pacers just letting the Raps dunk for 2 and stay in it to the very end I got suspicious... then West with the supposed "bonehead" throw that got stolen... it was just up to Raps to put one in, and they did to get to OT... funny how all the Pacers stayed away from the rims so they never got a rebound

then West with ball in 98 tie in OT... throws it away to the first row. then tied @ 98 after Raps fail again... Hill drives and dribbles it off himself? Sure...

then they don't force the ball out of Gay and to someone else to beat them? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
Surprised and NBA do not go hand in hand...I watched the ending... I just laughed, not surprised. When I saw the first signs of the Pacers just letting the Raps dunk for 2 and stay in it to the very end I got suspicious... then West with the supposed "bonehead" throw that got stolen... it was just up to Raps to put one in, and they did to get to OT... funny how all the Pacers stayed away from the rims so they never got a rebound

then West with ball in 98 tie in OT... throws it away to the first row. then tied @ 98 after Raps fail again... Hill drives and dribbles it off himself? Sure...

then they don't force the ball out of Gay and to someone else to beat them? lol
Well yeah, I didn't mean I was really "surprised". We see these types of things every night.