Login Search

POD Denver -13 vs Sac

Last Post

Default POD Denver -13 vs Sac

Ladies and Gents,

I know it's considered poor money management, but I'm putting 77% of my bankroll (which is only triple digits) on this game. Not claiming its a , but Denver should almost certainly blow this out by 20+ points. Here's my reasoning from my picks thread,
Quote Originally Posted by RabidGolfer View Post
24-18-2

1. Denver has been averaging 109 pts in their last 10 games, and Sac has been allowing 108 points. Denver is one of the strongest home teams right now, and Sac can't seem to win a game if their lives (or home city) depended on it.

2. Sacramento played hard last night against OKC in Cali and lost by 10. This is a back to back game for them, and they had to travel today. The bus ride from the airport to the Denver arena is long and, and they're going to arrive tired.

3. The last time Denver played Sac, it was in Sacramento and Denver won by 25 points. Denver has improved since then, and Sac hasn't.
I welcome your thoughts, reproofs, and encouragements and brilliance. Good luck!
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-29-14 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
Denver will defineatly win and dominate but I just think 13 points is too much.
Maybe. I remember Denver beating Golden State at home by 11 points, and hearing how they have one of the biggest home advantages. It has to do with the elevation, distance from the airport to the arena, etc. With Sac travelling today after losing to OKC late last night, I can't see how they'll be at all rested.

My local book had okc at -11 last night. And I had a feeling but I took okc anyhow. Woke up to see them not cover by 1. 13 will probably be fourteen at my local. Book and I could never take Sacramento ... But you never know ... Stay waway to be sure. There are easier pick out there. 70%of your bankroll is retarded .. Unless you are talking your last Ben franklin

Quote Originally Posted by CakeMan View Post
My local book had okc at -11 last night. And I had a feeling but I took okc anyhow. Woke up to see them not cover by 1. 13 will probably be fourteen at my local. Book and I could never take Sacramento ... But you never know ... Stay waway to be sure. There are easier pick out there. 70%of your bankroll is retarded .. Unless you are talking your last Ben franklin
I had OKC -9 last night at bovada, so I got a cover. -11 is a pretty bad line. I admit that -13 is a lot, and I also admit that 70% + of my bankroll isn't wise, but I'm 95% sure Denver covers. This is as close to all in as I get.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
Wow that is bad money management. But yeah, Denver seems to own the Kings.

Only Miami has been able to beat Denver at home on their 2nd game of a back to back this season.
It's all in good fun. Basically 100% of the profit I've made this month. If I win, I'll be stoked. If I lose, I'm back at square one with my starting deposit. Lets hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
Sorry, but not why under 212?
If you think the Nuggets will beat Sac by thirteen, isn't going under 212 a smarter bet? It seems to high as it is and Sac is tired after their game with OKC. Besides, the stadium in Denver has it's advantages being at a higher altitude making players fatigued faster.
Personally, I don't really like betting on totals. Their last game against each other was 122 to 97. Even if Sac scores in the low 90's tonight (they put up 95 last night) it goes over. I think Denver can put up another high score against them if they want to. They're rested, and they want free tacos too.