Login Search

Fade all teams that played on xmas tonight??

Last Post

You can't just blindly fade anything

Each matchup has to be examined individually to determine the most educated prediction .

Also I think personally a lot of guys on here go overboard with the whole b2b thing. I see a lot of "OMG these guys played a b2b, no way they can win/cover now!!!!" yes I agree to factor it into your process but I feel a lot of posters let a b2b be their one deciding factor when trying to pick a winner. Or so it seems. Anyhow, carry on folks........

They all had a day off monday ....I fail to see why any would be flat

professional athletes.....last year they were pulling b2b2b

Also its evident the media was very blatent on making joe public aware the denver team will be tommorow.

Sometimes the best fades are against what the media is selling the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
Why the head pound guy?

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
um, why? back to back games? not following the logic here. they should be more rested up playing in the afternoon on xmas and then playing tonight. wouldn't they?
not all played afternoon on xmas...my only thinking here was that maybe they would be spent after playing on xmas and then hanging/talking with friends and family til all hours of the night after.. who knows. Holidays prob dont really mean much when your a millionaire. Curious to see how it turns out