Login Search

Free Money!!!

Last Post

Default Free Money!!!

Starting my own capping thread for all my peeps to follow so everyone can make money like I have been. I will post 1 unit, 3 unit and 5 unit plays on this forum. (one unit is = to 100 dollars for this posting.)

1 unit--- Spurs -3 for the 1st half

So what the spurs are old and will probably be resting, so thats why we will take the better team for the first half and gladly give the points

1 unit--- OKC -7 for the first half

No explanation needed. OKC tends to jump on teams early when being a big favorite so thats why I feel safer taking this bet for the first half

3 unit--- Bulls -3 for the first half

I love the bulls in this spot. Great first half team, Great at home, and just coming back home tonight from a road trip they have been on.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO CHOSE TO FOLLOW.

Congrats to us for last night fellas But now its time to get back to business.

1 unit---- Cavs +1.5 for the first half

Cavs have been playing good basketball lately despite being beat, but they have been a first half cover machine. So im taking them tonight at home, and I believe the cavs will be winning the game at halftime straight up.

1 unit---- Rockets -3 for first half

Like this bet for the fact that this high pace teams likes to get points quick, and put up good scoring numbers for most of the first halfs they have played this year.

Thats all I got right now fellas may post a few more picks this afternoon but until then goodluck to everyone today and lets have another great night!!!