Login Search

Knicks/Magic under 188

Last Post

Default Knicks/Magic OVER 188

Seems like the play to me. Orlando's shooters tend to heat up at home and the Knicks are on fire offensively. I'm thinking no way the Knicks won't put up 100, and then you just need 88 out the Magic.

I think I like this play more than the Knicks -7. I'm sensing a backdoor cover or something corny out of Orlando after they get down big early

It's been a real struggle for the Magic lately to even put 75 pts on the board, so I'm wary of them. But yeah, if they want to hang around against a clicking NYK offence, Orlando will have to score 90+ tonight I'm thinking, and there's a decent chance that they do.

BOL on your play.

Quote Originally Posted by SCS View Post
It's been a real struggle for the Magic lately to even put 75 pts on the board, so I'm wary of them. But yeah, if they want to hang around against a clicking NYK offence, Orlando will have to score 90+ tonight I'm thinking, and there's a decent chance that they do.

BOL on your play.
Thanks man. That Sycho Sid icon is awesome.

They've struggled the last 3 games but 2 of those were on the road and 1 was against a pissed off Brooklyn team looking to bully a bad team after getting bullied by Miami. To quote my man Mark Jackson, it's a make or miss league. They've been miss for a while, I see guys like Moore, Afflalo, Redick, ect making shots tonight.