Login Search

I will win money

Last Post

Default I will win money

I have watched the first couple weeks unfold, and while it is still too early to have a strong grasp on where teams are this year I am ready to start my NBA betting. I use bovada and have deposited $50.00, hoping this year will be as good as last. I will be posting my picks for tonight before 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by tlsmith View Post
knicks +5 @ spurs $10

i also like the under in the celtics/nets game but need look at it a little more and see how rondo is doing tomorrow. hope everybody made some money tonight..
I like Knicks play as well... Celts play to me is if they Nets blow them out it will be under ( no Rondo) if Rondo plays I think it will be close and go with the over but BKN still win and cover

Quote Originally Posted by aleiverson02 View Post
I like Knicks play as well... Celts play to me is if they Nets blow them out it will be under ( no Rondo) if Rondo plays I think it will be close and go with the over but BKN still win and cover
g wallace prob is out again also. ive gathered (from reading and quotes) that the nets are really going to bring a high level of intensity and i imagine the celtics also will considering that jay z will prob be courtside. ima sleep on it, but i will definetly be making a play on something here.

believe it.