Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

I know you're trying to turn things around Sando but posting lines that nobody else can get is bullsh#t. Poor form mate. This is what Sweetjones used to do to pad his record.

Having said that I hope they all cash, you're due for a winning streak after a couple of rough days.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
I know you're trying to turn things around Sando but posting lines that nobody else can get is bullsh#t. Poor form mate. This is what Sweetjones used to do to pad his record.

Having said that I hope they all cash, you're due for a winning streak after a couple of rough days.
So I should have not made the plays then and waited until everyone was awake, so we could all get the same lines?

I post in this thread the plays that I am making on a daily basis. Did you see the screenshot I posted above? The lines were all available at the time I posted, as they always fukcing have been with every single play I have ever posted here.

Am I trying to sweeten up my record so that I can go tout? No. I'm simply posting the plays that I am making on a daily basis. So excuse me for jumping on some very attractive lines as they were released that anybody else could have gotten as well as they were available when I posted them.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mjkb333 gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DarkEraNYSports gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I hear u, but the dude dont make the lines he just bets them and wouldnt we all prefer it if we are analysing and attacking the lines early when there is potential great value as sando showed today

Ok guys lets calm down a bit. We all know sando is not doing it to pad his record, he is as honest as they come. I think MrXYZ was out of line with his post.

Having said that, the +8.5 line was a clear mistake made by one or more books (google search tells me curry was announced out way before sando placed his bet/posted it here). So what I would do if I were Sando is count this bet for my personal p&l record (obv), but not for the "this is how good I am at handicapping NBA" record.

But I'm not sando, and this is his thread, and he can do as he wishes.

How can you guys even doubt Sando's integrity for a second? He can do as he wishes, how he wishes (with his records or his posts). He is always transparent. No one here is paying him for his posts so why does anyone feel entitled for him to do things a certain way? He's made all of us good money. And if he hasn't, you should direct your poor judgment towards money management. If you don't like it, go to another thread. Or make your own.

Lol noobs. I've been around SBR for a while, wasn't trolling with my comment.

Fair enough, getting Grizz +8.5 is unbelievable value & well done for smashing a soft line. At the end of the day it's money in the bank. But if it was at one book for 10 minutes when everyone was asleep, it shouldn't be on your record is all I'm saying.

Mate, poor form is clearly from you.

Yes Sando, please wait for the worst lines and post so you can accommodate for everyone.

Everyone chill, it's not a record competition, just post your plays and track them. If the line moves who cares, upto u to take it or not.

Yesterday no one asked Sando to remove the Suns play from his record when players injuries went against him.

Fellas keep it simple it's not a competition against one another, be grateful that you get someone's perspective everyday, then you make a call.

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
Yes Sando, please wait for the worst lines and post so you can accommodate for everyone.

Everyone chill, it's not a record competition, just post your plays and track them. If the line moves who cares, upto u to take it or not.

Yesterday no one asked Sando to remove the Suns play from his record when players injuries went against him.

Fellas keep it simple it's not a competition against one another, be grateful that you get someone's perspective everyday, then you make a call.
Second that. Haters gonna hate. Everybody calm down

Lol noobs. I've been around SBR for a while, wasn't trolling with my comment.

Fair enough, getting Grizz +8.5 is unbelievable value & well done for smashing a soft line. At the end of the day it's money in the bank. But if it was at one book for 10 minutes when everyone was asleep, it shouldn't be on your record is all I'm saying.
Regardless if it was for 10 minutes or not . To even say some that someone is padding their records because of one bet when they have been transparent for all this time is pretty poor form mate. It's just not nice at all even if you're not trolling.

I think if he wants to count it to his record or not is his choice and doesn't matter at all really. No one is forced to follow his plays. And if his stats are padded, it will be pointed out In no time but seeing how sando conducts his thread I doubt it.

p.s I'm not sucking up to sando or whatever some may say. Just simply my POV

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
The sheep are unreal these days. This is SANDO'S MOTHERFUCKIN' THREAD. Not yours, he got the the line, too fcuking bad if you missed out, be grateful he posts his insight and plays here because he doesn't have to.
Grow up mate. And stop gambling with your mum's cred#t cards.