Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
lol you're right, it is my fault for betting it. I just can't believe someone can be so off in capping a large spread like that.
I am guessing you haven't been betting very long or really paying attention to sports, happens to the best of them all the time. #shithappens

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
I am guessing you haven't been betting very long or really paying attention to sports, happens to the best of them all the time. #shithappens
No I have, but if a spread is enormous I don't lay the points unless I'm confident that the line should be a good 10-15 points higher. This motherfukker probably arb'd the spread and the port adelaide ML and made a killing.

Then again, I don't know much about AFL. Looked like these guys just gave up after the first quarter but I'm clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
No I have, but if a spread is enormous I don't lay the points unless I'm confident that the line should be a good 10-15 points higher. This motherfukker probably arb'd the spread and the port adelaide ML and made a killing.

Then again, I don't know much about AFL. Looked like these guys just gave up after the first quarter but I'm clueless.
That's it, teams get behind and it doesn't take too much of a loss of effort or concentration to get run off the field. If an early bounce had gone one way or the other early could have been a totally different story. You can't judge a caper by how far off they are on one play or even a few, it's the long haul, the grind, not getting carried away and instead having a plan of attack and sticking with it.

I farkin smashed the unders then played a game of footy less than 1 KM away from footy pk today....
I know Sando was at the game and I can guarentee he reloaded and put a big juicy LIVE bet on the unders once he saw the ground.
also would not hav been surprised he hedged his bet on the Swans and took a piece of the Power LIVE...
If you had any punting smarties during the game you could have covered your bet today and for that dummmm MOFO bases snapper head get a life dood and get the Ffffukkkk out of here ya goose. Don't tail a bet blind then have a sledge
Get a life
Jim beam time

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
I farkin smashed the unders then played a game of footy less than 1 KM away from footy pk today....
I know Sando was at the game and I can guarentee he reloaded and put a big juicy LIVE bet on the unders once he saw the ground.
also would not hav been surprised he hedged his bet on the Swans and took a piece of the Power LIVE...
If you had any punting smarties during the game you could have covered your bet today and for that dummmm MOFO bases snapper head get a life dood and get the Ffffukkkk out of here ya goose. Don't tail a bet blind then have a sledge
Get a life
Jim beam time
sorry.

sorry sando. just a bit heated but I'll stick to my bread and butter (baseball) I'm outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
Get a life
Jim beam time
Don't go all sledgey(sic) on the guy yourself, suffered a bad loss and reacted the wrong way, but seems to have come to his senses.

Bad loss by the swans today but I thought as well that they would easily cover the line. Anyway that is afl where guts and determination can overcome the odds.

tigers at the line tonight are good things if you want your money back. Line has moved from 34 to 39 so if you are getting in now you have lost some value but they should still cover easily.

There is no doubt the raiders are a top 8 team this year, whilst the tigers are a bottom 4 team.
Hence the good value on the Tigers, the Raiders recent form is impeccable , the problem they have is only winning one away game this season whilst losing the other 6.
The recent history between these two sides does amplify that Benji loves to play against the Raiders with 8 wins out of the last 9 clashes,
Benji is negotiating a contract upgrade atm and he must fire if he wishes to up his value.

The line at 8.5 and 3.19 on the Money line is value, raiders are short of a couple of stars in Ferguson and Papalli, Edrick Lee out for a few months , on the plus young Milford is on the bench and he is a star on the rise.
Good Luck whichever way you go , but can anyone seriously take the raiders at 1.40 away from home?
Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
Recent form suggests otherwise.