Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

1-1 Draw (-1 unit)

Japan played as good as I had hoped they would, it was just Australia's defence (and especially Schwarzer's goal keeping) playing at an unbelievably high level, repelling attack after attack from the Jap's that cost us, however a draw means the -0 was a push and the -0.5 was a loss, so a total loss of only 1 unit.

Onto the Bulgarian match...

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
I have Federer - 3.5 +100 2units for tomorrow. Unlike the nba, I use 1 2 3 system in tennis so it's a strong play still but not necessarily a double dime.
Oh wow. Apologies to anyone who might've tailed. Was doing great in tennis so far (only bet dusseldorf and RG), took two days for live betting and made huge dough on Simon/Federer and now just threw it all away in these two days. Damn, first time I loss 5 units in 2 days basically since I started using a Units sistem

Btw I think the Heat will win this series. Will try and write something up here or another thread later on. GL fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
Look I've been following this thread mostly as a silent user but I like the new trend of helping out our fellow man. None of you guys know me but I like to think of myself of some sort of tennis guy.

x3 plays for tonight's french open action:

Serena/ kuznetsova over 17.5 games
David ferrer 3-0
lay federer/tsonga total 3 sets (alternatively you can simply bet >3.5 sets)

cheers.
Great picks champ!

There is no sporting event on earth that interests me more than State of Origin and I have been thinking about both the series and in particular game 1 for almost a month now and these are the wagers that I have come up with.

Unfortunately these bets are very specific and can really only be found in AUS/NZ books. Any international guys that are interested I would recommend playing NSW 1st half, either m/l or ATS (only 0.5 points anyway) if you can find it at your book?

So as you can see my wagers are very "Blues heavy" and I will get it out of the way and admit that I am a NSW boy, i.e - Blues fan, however I am not in the habit of throwing money away. These wagers are made as a sports bettor, not as a fan. Believe me after 17 years in the game I am very good at removing emotion from my thinking, and hence the reason my wagers are so "Blues Heavy" is because I think they are not only going to win but dominate the series.

I have spent countless hours reading articles, watching NRL shows and origin related tv. I have read every single comment attached to every single article, preview, forum, etc and due to the heavy amount of time I have invested into Origin this year I feel like I have a good platform to wager more plays than I normally would on 1 single event.

No matter how fired up QLD are at kickoff, I do not expect them to be able match NSW's intensity. There is just no conceivable way that QLD can be as desperate as NSW will be after 7 straight years of misery, and after the controversy of last years game 1 and the speculation that they (NSW) were the better team across all 3 games in last years series and yet still managed to lose the series (by 1 point in the deciding game) the Blues will be primed from the get go - Fact - and if they needed any extra intensity it will surely come from the rabid & frenetic home crowd (who are sick of being tortured).

As is the ritual every year the Blues will go into game 1 confident and one thing is for certain, individually the NSW players are generally in far better form than the Maroons at club level (with the exception of GI, who is almost a lock for the Dally M).

*QLD have a long standing habit of making late runs in the 2nd Half, another reason I like to play the 1st half on the Blues.

*In every game last year NSW scored 1st and in the 1st two games it was with a try, only in game 3 did Carney kick an early penalty goal as the 1st score of the match and that was because the game was played at Suncorp Stadium (QLD) and the golden rule in Origin is you always take whatever points you can get when playing in hostile territory.

**On a side note the coach of NSW (Laurie Daley) is a Raiders legend and not only I am a Raiders fan (of 22 years) but Loz is my all time favourite player, so suffice to say I know his personality and attitude pretty well and I have no doubt that his approach to coaching NSW and the mentality he will/has instilled in the players is exactly what they need to break this massive psychological stranglehold that QLD has over the Blues, and I can assure the dominance is 100% mental, as physically NSW has had the "best team on paper" for the last two (arguably three) series yet have still lost. As much as I loved Ricky Stewarts "lets rip their heads off and shit down their necks" approach, I have no doubt that Daley with his low key approach is the right man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
Yeah jm you can usually get more options during in play @ b365
Thx Vinnie!

Btw, watch out for Froome on the Dauphine Liberee tommorow. I have him at small stake to win at 4.50 (+450) and large at 1.40 vs Porte on bet365 and Valverde over Sanchez at 1.50 (got this at 1.80 actually, still value though).