Login Search

Saturday NBA Pix...........Upset!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
2 losses. Take Denver. Easiest call of the weekend.
porkchop you are a clown like most denver backers- dagger i sealed my pick once i saw your post at 8:15 the only difference was i parlayed the under with the spread

congrats

Laker fans are WAY TOO OBSESSED with their team.

Porkchop liked Denver and the 2 laker cult members jefyulo and lakerboy start with the insults.

The Lakers are a WEAK, WEAK team and the Cavs aren't much better.

I got +500 at the start of the 2nd round that the NBA champion would NOT be Lakers or the Cavs.

Win or lose, that price was a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

Porkchop liked Denver and the 2 laker cult members jefyulo and lakerboy start with the insults.

I got +500 at the start of the 2nd round that the NBA champion would NOT be Lakers or the Cavs.

guy denver is weak and your gift isnt coming and by the way 90% of the people in this forum have been insulting the lakers so its payback and by the way why would that all star kenyon martin be the one to throw the inbounds pass

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

LakerBoy - Your clearly a punk, and immature. Because we both know you bet L.A game 1, and bet them again in game 2. How'd that work out for you?

HAHAHA

Enjoy Pal.

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
LakerBoy - Your clearly a punk, and immature. Because we both know you bet L.A game 1, and bet them again in game 2. How'd that work out for you?

HAHAHA

Enjoy Pal.
not quite i have been making money on denver all play offs and the first two games i picked the unders and last nite i parlayed under and lakers