Login Search

An HONEST Conversation about Cavs/Magic Game 2

Last Post

Default An HONEST Conversation about Cavs/Magic Game 2

I am so confused by all the people on here that keep saying the same thing about the every game of the Confrence Finals so far. The majority of people are taking the Fav -# and claiming that this team is going to come out and win by 10, double digits and what not. The truth of the matter is these two series are pretty evenly matched. Den almost wins Game 1 and people are saying that Lakers win Game 2 by double digits. Claiming that Denver cant match the effort they gave in game 2. Obviously we know what happened here...
Now we have the Magic getting 9 points after they already came in and beat the Cavs on their home court. How is it that last games spread was 8.5 and now that the Magic have shown they can compete, its gone up to 9? I look back at the game and seriously IMO the cavs played a pretty flawless game and got the majority of the calls. LJ put up 49..20/30 from the floor, 3/6 from behind the ark, 6 reb, 8 ast...and yeah he shot 6/10 from the line, but you really cant fault him when he puts up numbers like those. I just dont see him putting up these kind of numbers again. Take into account the guy had a major muscle spasm at the end of Game 1. I mean seriously Dwight Howard fouls out and they still cant win the game in the final minute with Magics best player on the bench.
I think all of you who are hard on the Cavs tonight should step back and ask yourselfs why. Magic have now beat Cavs 3/4 this season. and you want to take your chances at -9(10 points to win!) or the ML even? When I saw the Game 1 line open at -8.5 I was amazed. And now its -9 and i'm astonished.
Now I know some of you will say that the Cavs blew a 15 point lead, but seriously that was in the first half. Its no different than the two Den/Lak games so far. Both teams have taken a big league early in the game only to have the game be close again before the end of the first half. Be honest with yourself...this is basketball and runs are a given.
So I guess those are my thoughts. Had to get them out after reading all the garbage for these confrence finals. If you want to know what I really think about tonights game, its this...Yeah the Cavs are home and should fight for their lives. However even if cavs win, I definetly dont see it happening by double digits. Magic +9 seems like the smartest bet IMO. Cavs ML and Cavs -9 seem like a waste. And for those who like go for the big score, a wager on Magic ML, might be a great start to your Extended weekend!!!

Feel free to share your thoughts?!