Login Search

Jeremy Lin That I Used to Know !!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
Knicks win a title 8th best team in the East, 18th best team in the NBA, championship talk
i was going to say... typical fukkin delusional ny fans that thing their team could be a contender...most obnoxiously clueless fans in sports

yeah... best record in the NBA = thinking they have title hopes
7th best record in the east = thinking they have title hopes

Same thing.
yes because the bulls would have beaten the celtics or the heat. give me a fukkin break you lost to the sixers put your tail between your legs and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
yes because the bulls would have beaten the celtics or the heat. give me a fukkin break you lost to the sixers put your tail between your legs and go home.
You mean the Bulls lost the reigning MVP and Noah and then lost? How shocking.

If you think the Bulls at full strength lose to ANYONE but Miami, you should not ever be allowed to comment on the NBA.

i will BURY YOU in the nba.

in the past 2 years amare and melo are lucky if they have played 50 games together they havent had an opportunity to gel. the knicks werent that good last year had a ton of injuries and still made the playoffs. will they beat the heat? not unless a miracle happens but we will be a 50 win team next year

in the past 2 years amare and melo are lucky if they have played 50 games together they havent had an opportunity to gel. the knicks werent that good last year had a ton of injuries and still made the playoffs. will they beat the heat? not unless a miracle happens but we will be a 50 win team next year
You have very low standards for your team. 50% of the teams in the NBA make the playoffs. Making the playoffs should be a given. That being said, you are a delusional nancy. The Knicks aren't that good and it has nothing to do with injuries. They aren't constructed well, end of story.

Amare and Carmelo weren't able to co-exist....Melo needs the ball in his hands to be anything, If melo somehow realizes that there are other people on the team that can provide offense, then the team should be tough.

Will be interesting with Felton back out there running the point as he was playing pretty damn good that one half year he was there.

Now if Felton can run a 2 man game with Amare and Melo won't bitch and moan and pout on the corner of the court then everything should work out great for them.

Knicks should be good next year if everyone is healthy and if they bring back JR Smith...Too bad shumpert won't be there to play some D til later on in season.

Around 2-5 in the East is my expectation of them. IF they play well together, they could surprise some people.

You have very low standards for your team. 50% of the teams in the NBA make the playoffs. Making the playoffs should be a given. That being said, you are a delusional nancy. The Knicks aren't that good and it has nothing to do with injuries. They aren't constructed well, end of story.
you are entitled to your opinion as terrible as it may be. the knicks havent had a point guard (lin's 25 games dont count). knicks have a top 15 player in the league in melo, top 30 guy in amare, and a top 5 DEFENSIVE presence in chandler. camby will be a good back up to chandler or amare. felton and kidd will be an improvement over any point guard the knicks had last year. j.r. smith coming off the bench and novak. shumpert comes back from his injury hopefully at full strength. knicks imo are between 8-12 team in the nba if they are healthy