Login Search

I'm gonna put 25000 on heat game 4 ml.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
Don't take too much out of this game. Celtics haven't solved the Heat. It's merely the Heat taking this game off for whatever the reason.
Your a clown....Heat want to win..they wanna end this series as soon as possible....Celts outplaying the Heatles... No pg or C for heat..should be down 3-1

Why the HELL would the Heat take this game "off"????! Don't they realize if they win in Boston that the series is freaking OVER??! If they go back to Miami 2-2, then Boston could actually win this series if Miami plays one more bad game. No way they just wanted to take tonight off.
And I tell ya'll what............down almost 20 earlier & now 14 at half is not over. A huge 3rd by Miami & this could actually be a game again. We will see. GL LB!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent13081 View Post
Your a clown....Heat want to win..they wanna end this series as soon as possible....Celts outplaying the Heatles... No pg or C for heat..should be down 3-1
Your an idiot. Aren't you even watching? The only player even showing any intensity is James. Perhaps we will see a difference after the half but as of now the Heat appear disinterested.

I am SOOOO happy I took a live Over 194 for 1/2 of my original Miami play. But I am a greddy mother fer, I want to win BOTH!! LOL!! Ya never know LB, Heat come out and have that 35 point quarter, then anything can happen this game. The third well determine the game, IMO, if Miami has a shot to get right back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
Your an idiot. Aren't you even watching? The only player even showing any intensity is James. Perhaps we will see a difference after the half but as of now the Heat appear disinterested.
At least wade will score 20 this half, such a slow starter