Login Search

Anyone Feeling A Bit "Pacey?"

Last Post

Default Anyone Feeling A Bit "Pacey?"

Pacers +3.5 anyone????

Hoping OKC will get pounded tonight and it will get pushed up towards +4. Reminds me a bit of when Miami came to Indi a couple weeks ago. Similar line. Both Heat and OKC are the elite of the NBA. Hard to imagine Indi won't get up for this, and they match up well with OKC . Plenty of length to guard Westbrook, Durant and Harden. I think OKC loses 3 in a row here.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
Indi is fighting for playoff position too. I'll take the home dog.
I'd wait then if you really want Indy. The public will surely pound OKC tonight into tomorrow and the books might give them a few more points. I already took OKC here at -3 1/2. If by chance you're basing your decision on Vegas' handicap and you're getting the PL from a book like Heritage that already has it up, I've come to think Heritage puts up the early PL to get the publics opinion and adjust it from there, like a tester PL. I've seen it move by 4 points overnight. I only say that because sometimes I wonder what "they" must know to give such a low PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
He never likes his team. You should "be careful" if you play them tmrw
That's not true. When I like my team, I usually don't make a thread.

I told people I thought they would cover against Chicago and Miami last week when I was asked (Speedy/BigDeem). There were also a lot of threads earlier in the season when I took them.

I made thread saying they wouldn't cover against Memphis and might lost outright at home. They lost at home.

I told PR9 they wouldn't cover in Miami Wednesday. They lost by 5.

Do I really need to hyperlink to all of this? Just look at my post history.

Even though I predicted 5 out of their last 6 games correctly and many more before that, people still jumped my ass for being wrong about the Lakers game. I love how when I'm right, no one posts in my thread but the one time I'm wrong, people come out of the wood work. It's pretty funny. I'm just trying to help with my opinion of a team I follow closely. I never said anything was a lock. You don't have to take my advice.

I think they cover tomorrow. They have lost two straight and this is an important game for them.

They should be rested and the players have talked a lot the past few days about needing to finish out the regular season strong to maintain the #1 seed. They are aware that it will be a lot harder road to the finals if the Spurs are the number 1 seed.

My best friend and former college roommate works within the Thunder organization. That's where I get a lot of info regarding what the players are saying and how practices are going. He also has really good injury information that he shares.

I'm sure a lot of people probably won't believe that but whatever. Take my advice or leave it. It's been pretty good so far.