Login Search

Peep's Champ and Mafia Leans for Friday 03/27/2009

Last Post

Default Peep's Champ and Mafia Leans for Friday 03/27/2009

Many nice games tomorrow...let's post some winners in this thread!

I'm going to try cap a game tomorrow to see if my funk is over. Tail at your own risk.

line: okc@tr 201
pick: 201 over

Both teams are already out of playoff contention so the theme of the game tomorrow is F-U-N. We all know its not fun playing defense. We can expect a lot of scoring tomorrow my friends. Adding to this speculation of course is a statline wherein h2h, the over is 6-1 in meeting in Toronto. I expect to see non-stop hoop exchanging tomorrow my friends.
Last edited by pho3nix32; 03-27-09 at 07:59 AM. Reason: thank you for correction joanapoker :)

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
if you lose on your all in, does that mean you are done for the rest of the season like amare?

or you will be back at playoff like A. Bynum for playoff or sooner.

your percentage is not that bad

Any moment I lose an all-in I'll check in at the hospital for a major surgery to repair my torn wallet. I won't be back for the playoffs but I'll be back for the finals.

My percentage might not be bad but it ain't good enough to bring in money (I never won even once after winning a good bet).

Anyways, I only have one pick for now, and they better damn cover:

CHA @ PHI -> CHA+6

Two reasons why I pick this team to cover (and maybe even win): One -> Charlotte is reeling from a loss from the Wizards who came off a virtual defeat to win by 2 points at the MCI center; expect the Cats to explode tonight with matchup problems for Philly. No one in Philly can counter the 1-2 punch combo of Diaw and Okafor and Igoudala and Andre will have problems with Bell and Wallace.
Two -> Health and Trends. The Bobcats are PERFECTLY healthy this game. No injuries, Nada. And they are also noted for playing well even with few days of rests and b2bs. Again like in the minny game, I see no favoring trend for Philly other than the fact that they beat the Lakers(which ain't no trend). Oh, Charlotte is 0-4 ats in the last meetings in Philly... who cares, then make it 1-4

So far I'm thinking:

Cleveland under 190 because most games played between these two ball clubs have gone under the mark. Minny doesn't really have any offense that can put up the points against Clevelands defense at home. The only thing that can mess things up is the total lack of defense by Minny because they have nothing to play for.

San Antonio over 191. This is the highest total set for the two dating back to 2004. Clippers healthy lineup might add a few extra points and their horrid defense will give up points to the Spurs. Spurs score more at home and I believe that Ginobli should be playing. This will spark the crowd and juice up the Spurs offense a bit more.

New Orleans -5. The Knicks have been playing horrible losing close games and big leads. They're on a six game losing streak and covering in only 3. New Orleans looks to bounce back after losing to Denver at home and they own the Knicks at MSG. Another factor is that New Orleans will look to pay back for the loss that the Knicks handed to them at NO home.

New Orleans under 207. Lately New Orleans have been playing a lot of games under the total. Their defense has stepped up and they're playing that half court game. They're not going to play into New York's run and gun style and will try to control the tempo as best as they can.

Hard to pick sides with all the huge spreads and some of these teams are playing better than expected lately such as Tor, Clips, and Okc. They're still garbage but I can't figure out whether it will be one of their good days or not. Charlotte +5.5 looks good for now. None of these picks are official. Let me know what you guys think of these plays!

Thanks for the warning on NYK. That game kind of scares me because of the long losing streak with NY. Afraid they might come out fighting hard, but this team is so inconsistent. I might take NY for first half depending on what the line comes out later and use NO moneyline for a parlay. I use a local book that goes by WSEX lines at 2pm Pacific time and thats the lines I gotta go by. Gotta play by his rules and cannot bet online in the state of Washington.

Allright boys.... happy friday, here are the games that are peaking my interest:

DALLAS - pts (possibly around -2) vs. Denver...It'll catch up to the Nuggs tonight.
SACRAMENTO -3.5 vs. Memphis... WELL rested Kings should handle the Grizz.. Last time the Kings had a full 4 days off they beat Denver..

Orl -12
I smell blowout here today even after a close win against Bos... even if I have to against the Bos hex today... they blew them away last week in Mil by 26 pts...they are 4-2 ATS... its time for a blowout...

Phi -5.5
more like a guts play here...Phi is hot and Char is not...Phi is 4-1 ATS and 5-0 SU at home against the Bobcats...

Tor/OKC Over 201
normally I dont play totals... but this one is too good to pass by... the over is 4-1 in Tor...i dont know how we will see any D today in that game... it will be running and gunning all game long...over it is

Min +14
just one comment... Cle cant close or better does not want to close games right now... they let the other team team hang around and rest starters or whatever...

slight leans: SA, NO (but no playing, since I wont touch another Knicks game this year)
waiting for the line: LAL, ATL, DAL

GL

Quote Originally Posted by stakagrp View Post
Thanks for the warning on NYK. That game kind of scares me because of the long losing streak with NY. Afraid they might come out fighting hard, but this team is so inconsistent. I might take NY for first half depending on what the line comes out later and use NO moneyline for a parlay. I use a local book that goes by WSEX lines at 2pm Pacific time and thats the lines I gotta go by. Gotta play by his rules and cannot bet online in the state of Washington.
i didnt notice that state rule no gambling, i was alway thought ever state allow gambling