Login Search

Eastern Conf. Finals

Last Post

Default Eastern Conf. Finals

Everyone is assuming it will be Heat/Bulls. It might end up being a rematch from last year but everything doesn't always go like it's supposed to. I see Miami getting to the ECF and Finals again but not so sure about Chicago. The Bulls play great defense but they can get knocked off for sure.

In a season unlike any other in history because of the lockout, I think we could definitely see some unlikely scenarios. A lot of season left to play and injuries/trades could happen but AS OF RIGHT NOW, I wanna know who isn't sold on a Heat/Bulls rematch. The 76ers and Pacers are up-and-coming. The Celtics are still a threat because they know how to win. And the Hawks are lurking.

What does everyone think? I want some legit basketball discussion in here please.

I highly doubt Chicago will make it, and possibly might not even get to the Eastern conference finals. With the 76ers and Pacers upsetting some big teams, they can probably take out the Bulls. I agree with you on Atlanta, they have been creeping close to the top of the East for the past couple years already, and its about time they break through to the ECF.