Login Search

Going HAM on Denver -1 (18-13-1 in Basketball)

Last Post

Default Going HAM on Denver -1 (18-13-1 in Basketball)

Denver -1 for 11.5 units.

This is one of the West's best squads against an average Memphis team in a slump. Denver has gone on the road and handled hot teams before and tonight, they will, like the Bulls did last night, look to rebound off a tough loss against one of the league's best teams by scoring early and often and handing the Grizz a 7 point loss.

After last night's 76ers and Blazers BS that knocked me to 3-3, I want it all back and I'm going to take it tonight.

This year's basketball record is:

2012 Basketball Record: 18-13-1
(3-3 last night)

Best of luck to my Nugget brothers tonight.

DENVER Vs. MEMPHIS --- BY THE NUMBERS

--- Denver has won 5 straight road games. A victory tonight would be a W6 on the road for the first time since 1988.

--- A win tonight would set a new Denver franchise record for wins in a month with 13.

--- Denver has won 8 or 9 games.

--- A bad 4th quarter on the road to one of the NBA's top teams blew their lead and the game. They want to avenge that.

--- Nuggets are the #2 West team. They got beat by the team (Clippers) that dismantled the #1 (Thunder) the next night. The Clippers could arguably be #1 if they were healthy all this time.

--- Denver is scoring 112 ppg during its last 5 road games.

--- The return of Ty Lawson means the slumping Aaron Afflalo can GTFO. Better defensive match-up for Denver too.

--- Grizzlies are averaging 83 ppg during their last 4 games.

--- Nuggets have won 14 of 17 all-time.

We'll see.

Who's with me?

GO NUGGS!