Login Search

The NBA 2011-2012 Season Picks with John Ryan

Last Post

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope your holiday and weekend were great ones. The losses yesterday were quite surprising and I agree with poster that said the Mavs truly miss Chandler.. I do, however, think they will adjust as will the Lakers, who had that game all but won.

Golden State/Clippers was not a game of defensive prowess and as stated was a game of poor shooting. Pace of play was what I had expected..

5* Play on the Kings to cover ATS against the Lakers. Back-to back nights and Kings opening night. Not sure how Kobe is going react with the injury and the turnover that cost his team the game with 20 seconds just yesterday. Lots of head wagging at the end of that game. You know the Kings will be looking to attack against the Lakers. Further SUPPORTING the simulator projection for this play is the fact that the Lakers are just 3-17 ATS (-15.7 Units) after a combined score of 175 points or less over the last 3 seasons. Lakers 0-2 start? It has happend before.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
5* Play on the Kings to cover ATS against the Lakers. Back-to back nights and Kings opening night. Not sure how Kobe is going react with the injury and the turnover that cost his team the game with 20 seconds just yesterday. Lots of head wagging at the end of that game. You know the Kings will be looking to attack against the Lakers. Further SUPPORTING the simulator projection for this play is the fact that the Lakers are just 3-17 ATS (-15.7 Units) after a combined score of 175 points or less over the last 3 seasons. Lakers 0-2 start? It has happend before.
I agree with your logic... good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post

Would've bet the Lakers for sure had not seen your analysis.
Thank you John. Hope you will turn into profit tomorrow.
I haven't seen the spread yet, but the heat looks good.