Login Search

im back!!!!! with guarantee pick for tonight!!!!take it and thank me later

Last Post

Money Clip im back!!!!! with guarantee pick for tonight!!!!take it and thank me later

ok.. okk.. okk..you dont like word "guarantee"
me 2)))))
welll i give you one winnig pick for tonight.buttttttttttttttt
all i need word "thank you"
after the game one simple "thank you"
got it?????????????????????????????? do not forget
ok than deal.....
atlanta @ chicago=under (if you are betting big$$$$$$$$ this one for you kill those motherfukker bookies)

I expect both games to go under tonite... I dont see the hawks getting loose like they did in gm 1... Thibodaeu or however you spell it has a defensive mindset so the bulls should be on point on that side of the floor tonite... As far as the other game i think Phil will play with his lineup and put odom on dirk bc hes the only one on the lakers that can come close to containing the big german... If this is done the under hits easily... GL!!!

some people might thank you now for giving them something to fade. LOL

I'm not touching this game and even though atl is not going to get another 100+ game for the under to hit, I just can't count out Chicago as they will be the one with the 100+ game for the over to hit.

If points gets transfer from one player to the next or from one team to the other team, it is a repeat of a game 1.

I have a tiny tiny tiny and very tiny lean on the over. Under 180 and you are asking for trouble. I just don't trust Chicago and their #1 supposedly defense.