Login Search

Phx -3.5

Last Post

Default Phx -3.5

please tell me this is the right play for tomorrow since i already locked in 3 bills. i know love is still questionable for tomorrow, but looking at how the suns did so well against bulls, i would think they would wanna come out firing against timberwolves. i know both teams have been struggling as of late, but i just think that phoenix can cover at minnesota. what do you guys think?

play suns straight-up to win
total under 217

Kevin Love may put at double/double but not really a game changer of late, believe it or not, these guys: Luke Ridnour/Michael Beasley are your pain in ass, they will keep it close & even try to stop the sun from -3.5.

So in Vinsanity you can trust, I hope Frye, gortat and Hills will have a big game and you'll be alright.

yea, both teams are on a b2b and still no word on kevin love's status for the game. under looks quite tempting but since i'm already riding 3 bills, i don't wanna invest too much more just in case suns can't cover. already dug myself into some trouble on sunday after that horrid lakers game. spread has already moved to 4.5 so maybe i'll just stick with the suns. best case scenario is that i buy t-wolves right now and suns win by 4 to double up money haha