Login Search

Celtics Line 1.5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jliggett12 View Post
hawks play well at home and are coming off a day or so rest. plus boston just flew in from san antonio just last. im taking hawks money line here for sure
Didn't the Hawks just lose by 33 at home to the Bulls? 21 to the Heat? 15 to Denver? 14 to the Lakers? 13 to the Knicks? That's just home beatdowns in March. Before that- 23 to the Celtics, 34 to the 76ers, 41 to the Hornets?

I don't think any other playoff team has this many poor performances at home. Not saying they'll play like shit tonight, obviously, but they're prob the most hit or miss team in the league. Absolutely no chemistry, no pride on this team

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
Didn't the Hawks just lose by 33 at home to the Bulls? 21 to the Heat? 15 to Denver? 14 to the Lakers? 13 to the Knicks? That's just home beatdowns in March. Before that- 23 to the Celtics, 34 to the 76ers, 41 to the Hornets?

I don't think any other playoff team has this many poor performances at home. Not saying they'll play like shit tonight, obviously, but they're prob the most hit or miss team in the league. Absolutely no chemistry, no pride on this team
well said

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

I don't like the Hawks either but they've changed. I'd rather watch to see how both teams start than guess which one will drop an egg.

almost everyone thinks hawks are the play because theyve been "playing well" winning 3 straight against 2 shit teams and just barely beat orlando while dwight was in foul trouble and orl never got into a rhythm. everyone thinks auto fading bos in a b2b sure they have bad record b2b but that does not mean they will lose every game.

probably the best bet of the night.. because points won't get in the way.
no danger of late garbage points screwing the spread..like others
all they gotta do is win
they have more to gain from this game than Atlanta does.
Atlanta is just about locked into the 5th seed, being 4 full games out of 4th
and 4 full games ahead of 6th. Like the Celtics in this spot
after seeing them flip the switch last night.

Hawks bettors are playing a trend
Celtics bettors are playing NOW.