Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
and my #1 pick won...dont be jelly.....im picked 7 all 17-1 and worse but 1 at +1150....and 2 longshots of 80-1 and 60-1 which arent real picks and u know it

i dont bet the top 3 favs weekly either, and today and my picks made me a killin...and to me thats the bottom line babay
I ain't jealous at all glad someone got the winner after a terrible start to the race

All in all enjoyed the race

then my fault i mis understood...its that england to america barrier...lol

i was like i bet mostly longshots and didbt bet 13 of anything..

my fault ill erase my response...so many great odds u could have bet 2 more than the usual 4-5....well i dont count 890-1 lomhsots as reral plays i think can win really

thanks for the support

lets keep it going for DARLINGTON next wekekend boys

a saturday night race!!!!!!

not sure where the nationwide race is, but it wont be there i dont think its ever at darlington.....id have to look

ill have the thread up sometime tomorrow morning or afternoon

Points leaders:

1)Jeff Gordon
2)Kenseth
3)Edwards
4)Logano

Not the top 4 people were expecting before the season. Kenseth would be the only one people would've put top 4 I think.

I know points don't matter as much with the new stupid system NASCAR put in place. Nice to review anyway.

this has been justb the craziest start to a season i personally have ever seen...for handicapping purposes....i actually did better this season tghan last after tiday but that is not the point....theres just not a whole lot of reasoning behind it...and as we all know throught a race 100 things happen to chnage thibngs around to make things happen we didbntr expect ect ect.....just like last week or this week had larson got gup thee on last restart and won, or even gordon on last restart....guys like edwards and kennseth just being TRASH yoday mostly at great tracks for them....i think gordons crew chief has probably figured out all the new changes better and alot faster than any others....7 different winners tio start the season is the most in over a decade (2003)...but it will get easier week by week...it always does with these changes...thats why i always usually struggle the 1st 6-7 races every year to start the season off and then get hot as fire...then after pavements heat up in the sunner there's another whole set of changes to go thu which 2 yars ago won 17 in a row, but last season had my worst losbg srreak of my career if losing 6 races in a row...sometimes it is just bad luck or good luck involved....

either way hopefully things start settling down....maybe we should only pick non- race winners til we get a repeat winnershit fire it might evenwork........u think brad Kesowsllwould have given it his all since his teammate doesnt have a win yet? i really have no idea but its something think about

anyways after ma rambling on, hopefully things gets easier on the winning of the race side o things,,,several guys like milehigh and Yisman have really been impressive when it comes to the H2Hs and top 3s ect ect typr of bets...,,,,people need to start paying attention to them more...myself incuded

anyways i will have the Darlingtonm Thread uo tomorrow....im celebrating my arse off tonight by watching TV and going to Outback

Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
Anyone bet on golf? I haven't been following this year but made good money betting the majors last year...mostly on top 10 finishers. Would love some input...
Been watching for years, just started betting within the last 2 years. Most of my winning comes from top 10 bets as well and match-ups. Not had much luck picking winners. From what I have seen to this point in the year, Dustin Johnson and Zach Johnson have been playing as well as anyone on tour especially Dustin. I am also a big believer in the Spieth kid as well. I think he is going to score a big win or two this year. Could be a major

I pick 3-4 players to in usually for masters and british or uis openand maybe 1 other a year...i hit 1 maybe johnson and els for sure posted here@ 65-1 the last few years...

only play those 2 maybe 3 tourneys all year

and i know nothing at all about golf, was just pure luck and my usual shot at a long odd players