Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
one of the sites I checked for qualifying posted a video of their two NASCAR guys discussing the race. The first guy (he had first choice) took Logano to win. The second guy indicated he wanted Logano also but since he was picked already, he took JJ.
LOGANO was also my 1st pick this week as well to WIN this race

also in post #436 in the thread, and i told Jayhorne on Tuesday on the phone and a few others

im sitting in 1st, 2nd***, 3rd, and 4th place right now on the final run of the race barring any cautions and pit stops

*****need McMurray over Truex Jr. to win the $$$$ though and if that costs me ill be heartbroken again..and after last week i cant take it anymore...is rather pay somebody to just kick my own dick into the dirt for the next week, maybe 2

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
im sitting in 1st, 2nd***, 3rd, and 4th place right now on the final run of the race barring any cautions and pit stops

*****need McMurray over Truex Jr. to win the $$$$ though and if that costs me ill be heartbroken again..and after last week i cant take it anymore...is rather pay somebody to just kick my own dick into the dirt for the next week, maybe 2
Thats awesome MIke. I'm rooting for 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

jamie Mac is 18th and truex Jr. is 19th....wouldnt u knowit not even car or 2 cushion if BK wins

holy fukkin shit im gona have a heart attack is BK wins and i have to watch who fiishes better between those 2