Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
according to the nascar.com leaderboard, 17 cars are 2+ laps down
usually are always alot of cars several laps down here, because there are never many cautions....maybe 3-4 all race long at the most (not including competetion like today)

that will happn at EVERY 1.5 mile track if they arent cautions every other green flad stop at least....those kill cars hangin onto the lead lap or fromm going another lap down
Last edited by 5mike5; 04-07-14 at 01:10 PM.

iIS ANYBODY ELSE HERE PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT KASEY KAHNE IS DOING TODAY????

my god hes lost like 30 spots on just 2 pit stops and hes in 8th place before this caution after coming from 25th and 28th spot on those 2 restarts

he has a GREAT car today

keep it going steady kasey!

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Looks like those top 4 guys (#2, #24, #18, and #22) are all running consistently better laps times than the rest of the field.
i like all but #24, but its early

sometimes its a VERY bad sign to be this good this early into the race..

thats just a supersition of mine if u were wondering

THANK U FOR THAT GREAT SAVE McMURRAY with that flat tire....

hes dominated ttruex all day whos car is junk and that could have killed my parlay if keslowski would happen to win the race...phew

they are both a lap dowen but hes only behind him by 5 cars now

could have saved the race for me

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
THANK U FOR THAT GREAT SAVE McMURRAY with that flat tire....

hes dominated ttruex all day whos car is junk and that could have killed my parlay if keslowski would happen to win the race...phew

they are both a lap dowen but hes only behind him by 5 cars now

could have saved the race for me
hes already blew back by truex jr, but now i want him 1st car a lap down...thats a huge advantage to be a lap ahead in a h2h of course but after that close disaster i couldn't be happpier....wat to be a wheel-man jamie mac