Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
Guess you dont fancy the chances of Kyle Busch today Yis.
only one HTH against

I actually have Kyle in fantasy and bet him yesterday to win the race (I'll rebet him, he's gone up to 16/1).

I often have bets on a guy to win because of good odds, yet go against him in HTH. Bets are just value plays.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
my god take a look at how TERRIBLE Youwager odds are on some guys...jimmie +130 Harvick +330

thats wagerweb terrible right there...actually thats worse
hrwager has the worst odds each nascar race, but youwager pricing JJ at +130 is right up there

funny part is they have him +150 to win the group. Not that either line makes sense, but shorter odds to win the race than the group

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
Who finishes closest to 7th and 9th odds have swung towards the race favorites. I prefer the dogs especially Gordon over Harvick.
No opinion on the gordon one, but would favor khane as a dog, if jimmie finishes top 3 u get khane 4-14th 15th would be a push I think. I f I didnt have so many bets already would probably play that.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Watchin cars go round in circles for 500 mile is =

In Circles At Baggage Claim
yes it ====

and oh boy does it pay a hell of alot better than watching for aliens...u outta try it sometime
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-15 at 10:59 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
hrwager has the worst odds each nascar race, but youwager pricing JJ at +130 is right up there

funny part is they have him +150 to win the group. Not that either line makes sense, but shorter odds to win the race than the group
Trident was just telling me about it and i was like damn that is bad....he likes playing at youwager and was kinda shocked at the odds this morning

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
hey pauly, goat milk was crying to me yesterday that you stiffed him out of a grand. He claims this is why he can't pay me back. Guy is dead broke. Not cool.
shocking a dead boke gambler stiffing some1....

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
No opinion on the gordon one, but would favor khane as a dog, if jimmie finishes top 3 u get khane 4-14th 15th would be a push I think. I f I didnt have so many bets already would probably play that.
in terms of odds, JJ is first and Kahne is 15th

worth it to bet Kahne as an underdog, I agree