Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
I've got +3000 that's the best I saw at a couple of places nice to have a ticket at better odds for top 3 than his win odds
they dont put up top 3 all the time with the win odds as soon as openers start....i never look at then anyways just passing along the info...

ims still stunned i got biffle at +2500 and didnt even bet him on openers WHAT A STEAL

there are ALOT of steals this week odds wise for this race...makes for bigger rosters and still even bigger profit wins...

feels like a daytona or talladega roster and potential payoffs

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
damn, 5 dimes took down the office pool yesterday and didn't repost it. I never entered
i saw a day or 2 ago well over $200 in the pool, biggest i had ever seen, but not that i look very often maybe the normal amounts a day or 2 b4 the races now

last season ud be lucky to ever see $180...ther pool i won i split the pool of onlty $140 total

i never bothered with it again

i always take out payouts after every CUP win, just a system ive used last few years for several reasons that work for me and keeping my $ managment smart...i dont like leaving over a certain amount of $ just sititing offshore,( same reson I clear out my account after season and re-deposit a big amount to start the season) going ahead and paying things in advanceand being smart at least for me, and putting in savings ect ect

BUT i maxed 1 this morning BEFORE the race has even run yet!!!!...not sure that's ever happenned b4 and i have to admit it feels GREAT

and if i hit the race, ill take another one out tomorrow too!

***** i added Kyle busch (+1700) and another race winning longshot parlay and that's it for me.....

THE GREEN FLAG FLIES IN JUST 45 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 5mike5; 04-07-14 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
actually got a bet there...jimmy in his group at +300 (over 4, 14, 2 and 99) yet he was only 2.5 to win race. no one pays attention
well its +130 i see now, thats as awful as odds can get
Last edited by 5mike5; 04-07-14 at 10:27 AM.

looking over HTHs again and betting more

7546 Matt Kenseth #20* -120 vs Kyle Busch #18

[7542] AUSTIN DILLON (RICKY STENHOUSE JR vrs AUSTIN DILLON) -120

MU [7528] KURT BUSCH +105 (C. BOWYER vrs KURT BUSCH)

MU [7522] C. EDWARDS +110 (T. STEWART vrs C. EDWARDS)

[7504] BRAD KESELOWSKI (KYLE BUSCH vrs BRAD KESELOWSKI) -125

some of these are rebets, of course, in which case they'll only be counted once for the record. Going to be confusing to grade this time.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
actually got a bet there...jimmy in his group at +300 (over 4, 14, 2 and 99) yet he was only 2.5 to win race. no one pays attention

actually I posted about it yesterday and bet it. He was +310 and I tried to bet him but 5 Dimes dropped him.

I got him +300 at Heritage instead.

Motor Racing Futures - NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Duck Commander 500 - Sprint Cup Duck Commander 500 - Group A - Jimmie Johnson +300

Seems like it's you who doesn't pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
well its +130 i see now, thats as awful as odds can get
You're looking at the wrong bet. He's +240 at 5 Dimes to win the group