Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
im the weatherman, not nascar's decision maker on the delays!!!!....was just sprinkling in the air as i said...they just didnt want to risk it...and im GLAD

NOTHING WORSE than a rain shortened race...its just stupid....and i never win them either

my job is safe pal!
The weatherman's job is to give accurate race updates!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
good news, mike. They're letting you keep the job, but they're docking your pay this week.

Anyway, it was like I was saying on the last page. That first tweet I posted about it being postponed was actually correct. 7:08 PM
i was just listening to the radio here locally and 30 seconds later she changed here story...

but thank god i get to keep my job, i like being sbr resident NASCAR weather reporter...it gives me a strange sense of pride posting the radar images

[QUOTE=shaunovery;21549936]Early plays

Biffle +3000 ( good record worth a few quid at those odds.

I also took biffle early. Was the best play early of he week by far imo. I grabbed a day late at +2500 but still amazing value considering he's +900 right now. I heard an interview yesterday with him and I've never heard him sound so confident. He aid they unloaded from the hauler and has a rocketship. He said he can't wait to jot the track because he thinks he's a winning car today. He never talks like that and was very confident