Login Search

TEXAS--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
More inspection drama. All these guys will have an extra set of tires. Should be fun watching more then 1 come from the back this time.
Yeah this is crazy. Looks like a lot of good cars might be back there. Larson and dillion 4 sure wont make it

im still racking up $ like taking candy from a baby on this joker poker and bonus poker delux game...i mean it has to be broke....

i NEVER play games online but this is a windfall...def paying for all my race tonight and maybe all tomorrow by the time this is over and already a few drivers

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
this is gonna be a great odds shake-up maybe...except for kyle busch, he may hit +200 if lucky
Yeah just those 4 i mentioned above. Works out good for kyle parlays, wont be much better odds but should be a little. Thing is by the time they put up the parlay option people have already had plenty of time to bet him down on the future odds Wish they would put em up at the same time.

i also tried to change my 5dimes bonus option today.....where i only single play nascar usually except for a VERY FEW football games (maybe 5 all year is that many) its absolutely worthless as a bonus program to me really...wanted to change to the 30% super parlay saver for my parlays and open parlays because it would make me alot more ...and by far the best option or the free payouts program

after going throught the whole process and saying no problem, taking an hour easily. a manager got on chat and said sorry sir but bonus programs are only for loser players?! i said well that's not true everybody has 1 and every1 doesn't lose overall i know I for 1 sure as hell haven't since joining here 3-4 years ago....

he said thats my point, ONLY losers can change their bonus program from reduced juice and can only change it 1 time in their lifetime here at 5dimes

he said looking at ur overall numbers, ur lucky Tony even allows u to keep playing here Buddy, so just leave it alone....i said thank u sir and hung up