Login Search

FONTANA--5mike5

Last Post

i bet logano for nationwide 1 time early @openers and he wasnt even scheduled for the race

5dimes told me i bet the car #, not the driver so it did not matter (which isnt even listed btw)

i had to talk to Tony and he cancelled my wager, after being a dikk

trying to explain it to the CR staff was a complete nightmare, but ended up fine cause he made it right

Hmmm... I don't think it's really clear from 5D's rules what happens with Hamlin win bets

Motorsports Wagering

All match-ups have action after both drivers have crossed the start/finish line at the beginning of the race. Formation and/or warm-up laps are not considered for betting purposes.

The driver to win bets must have 60% of the racing field start the race for action. Wagering options with multiple winners must have 80% of the racing field start the race for action.

Propositions bets for Finishing Position have an over/under format. For 12½ finishing position totals, when the driver finishes 6th, bets posted on the UNDER will be graded as winners.

All wagers are graded immediately at a race's conclusion. Unofficial results at that time are used for grading purposes. Official results reflect disqualifications and position penalties that are not recognized for wagering purposes.

A match-up involving both drivers exiting a Formula 1 race on the same lap will be graded as no action.

If an alternate driver replaces a driver during a race, the new driver replaces the old driver in all match-ups, propositions, and futures wagers. The new driver's finishing position is credited to the old driver.

If a driver's name and car number do not match due to an error or number change, action will be given based on the driver's name.

A driver vs. driver match-up may have a position handicap. If the number is positive (+), then you subtract that number of positions from that driver's finishing position. If the number is negative (-), then add that number of positions to that driver's finishing position. The driver with the lower finishing position after the handicap is applied is the winner.

"Two on One" match-ups involve two drivers being matched up against a single driver in a race. For the lone driver to win, the lone driver must finish the race ahead of both paired drivers. For the paired drivers to win, only one of the paired drivers needs to finish ahead of the lone driver.

Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
Looks like 5d rules would support those bets w Hamlin as "no action."

Mike: who is your tony contact if I need to get in touch?
not some1 u never need to ask for unless theres no other choice and u have gone thru CS

he runs 5dimes

and hes a total dick, VERY FAIR but u better be prepared to bite ur lip....he was just hoping i got out of line and i thought he was trying to make me...after i didnt, he ended up being pretty cool but i was right all along, logano should have never been posted

I wouldnt think hed be scared here after racing at every other track including the plate tracks. I thought i read where u have to start every race to be eligable for the chase? I guess im wrong on that or they would be talking about it.
I put a buck on denny just to see how they grade it lol