Login Search

FONTANA--5mike5

Last Post

Tell me the conversation you had with yourself...I've yet to talk myself out of it.

Also, on 5Dimes there is a prop for Martin Truex Jr. v. Jamie McMurray listing Truex as the #56 car (which doesn't exist this year, right?) So, I'm assuming if I make a wager on that I'll still get action when the race starts?

I just liked other choices. And I'm done with single plays just finishing a longshot parlay. Just liked other options better than playing him. But he's a big longshot so not like its gonna hurt u. Only real longer shots I liked is Larson and smoke. There's alot if value out there imo. Not with favs. I was lucky and bet harvick and Jimmie early.

Quote Originally Posted by avssakic View Post
I have him at +4000. Think there is some value in that
Even 50-1 now. I'm just finished and he has no value for me because I've already made all my plays and all he would do is eat away from others I like much better if they won.

but I agree no harm in taking him if he fits in ur gameplan
Last edited by 5mike5; 03-23-14 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I kinda liking Kenseth today...he qualified great which is nice from him..how has he looked n practices and stuff does he look like a legit contender and do like Stewart at those odds
yeah I didn't take him single but just in case my only parlay has any JGR car winning in it. Least I'd have a chance for a big score if any if them win. Just with 2 single digit drivers already from early bets (48/4) I knew from I wouldn't take him but he's gonna be good today

Missed the boat on harvick odds cant believe how hes getting bet down nor gordon really.

To wins
4 parlayed with 99 over 31 +1082
24 +800
15 +2050
22 +2500
18 as the cover +875

And the just in case he does it again I want to be in on it this time bet: 42 85-1

H2h
22 over 5 even/-105/+120
4 over 5 -115/-120
14 top 10 -115

Parlay 12-1
18 ov 48
78 ov 16
22 ov 5

Good Luck Guys!

Added more H2H's! If you can't tell yet, I love doing H2H round-robin parlays. I'll do a single parlay for the group and then do groups of 2 for 3 picks and groups of 3 for 4 picks. My first grouping I posted but will repost again:

D. Hamlin over J. Gordon (-115)
Kurt Busch over C. Bowyer (-105)
M. Ambrose over Almirola (-120)

2 out of 3 gets me my money back with an opportunity to hit +434 if I get all 3.

Just put this one in:

R. Newman over C. Bowyer (+145)
T. Stewart over G. Biffle (-155)
J. McMurray over M. Truex (-110)
D. Gilliland over D. Ragan (-130)

If I get 3 out of 4 right I'll go +110 at the very worst with the opportunity to go +845 if I score all 4. Good luck everyone!