Login Search

FONTANA--5mike5

Last Post

ill changed my mind and take kyle at those odds single with logano and use my kennseth as the parlay probably

just depends i guess might stay with opening strategy

u only bet 2 of the favs single and be worth while, just gotta decide my other 1 and which ill Open parlay to win
Last edited by 5mike5; 03-22-14 at 02:31 PM.

I am relatively new to betting NASCAR so I just wanted to thank all the solid contributors in this thread, and going forward. I got Joey +475 and Kenseth +425 and took Kyle +250 with an open slot that I will either close (if he wins) with a 2 driver combo prop tomorrow. Good looking out on that Larson over Bayne prop. Hit it at -105 and it's sitting -160 now. Thanks and good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
I am relatively new to betting NASCAR so I just wanted to thank all the solid contributors in this thread, and going forward. I got Joey +475 and Kenseth +425 and took Kyle +250 with an open slot that I will either close (if he wins) with a 2 driver combo prop tomorrow. Good looking out on that Larson over Bayne prop. Hit it at -105 and it's sitting -160 now. Thanks and good luck to all!

welcome and good to have ya pal....

Don't know how much it matters, but #54 biggest issue was the amount of body skew.

The 5 or 6 fails was the result of the team just nudging it a tiny bit and trying again. Crew chief claims they kept moving it but nascar measurement needle would not change.

Anyway, beware. They may have ended up having to make a serious fundamental change to the setup they chose. And obviously wont even get a lap to try it out before the race.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
5d has field 9/1

DSI has 20/1

betting that
ur due it happening, but still shocking how low 20-1 even is to me with the field, 9/1 is just stupid

least u will get that D.kewjioneiodnkoweokdksop guy he could win a race this year

(name was a joke id have to look to know how to spell it)
Last edited by 5mike5; 03-22-14 at 03:06 PM.

#1) Sport : Motor Racing Other Sports
Selection : E. Sadler 3/22/2014 2:10PM - (PST) Money Line -125 for Game over Scott

Motor Racing - Ty Dillon -170 for Game over Scott

Motor Racing - Trevor Bayne -120 for Game over Smith

Motor Racing - Matt Kenseth +100 for Game over Logano

Motor Racing - Matt Kenseth +105 for Game over Harvick

NATIONWIDE RACE:

To WIN The Race
Joey Logano (+500)
Matt Kennseth (+425)

Open Parlay:
Kyle Busch wins the race (+330/+300)
OPEN

Single H2Hs:
Scott over Sadler (-110, +105)..maxed both

Larson over Bayne (-115, -125)..maxed both

GOODLUCK fellas!!!!

Hopefully its a good warm-up for the big boy $ CUP race tomorrow...a good race and $ would both be great, but ill settle for winners>good race anyday as long as Harvick doesnt win this race, im going to...

Last edited by 5mike5; 03-22-14 at 03:54 PM.