Login Search

FONTANA--5mike5

Last Post

In know the start to every season is kinda odd, see what everybody has, who maybe ahead somewhat. But I don't know if its the changes or just dumb luck but this has to be the strangest first month I can remember in a long while. Even though I said same thin last season after a month

had 5 different winners last year to start. seems like the same guys have been up front in every race so far this year. harvick has been solid in every race as has jr and the two penske boyz. i expect the same this week. wont really be any different till after the week off and the engineers have time to digest the different information from all the tracks

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
This race will be boring as he**. Cool weather. A big wide track. 4 different drivers who will risk nothing to win this race because they have already won a race. All of that spells B-O-R-I-N-G.
I thought the same thing at first but it looks like the exact opposite may happen. I wonder if Jr and team would have took the risk of running out of gas at Vegas knowing they were 1/2 to 3/4 of a lap short if they didn't already have that win. It may not be that way for all the teams that get that first win but I'm guessing it will be.

Of course JR would have got gas. They even admitted it. It doesn't make picking winners any easier just because a driver has won a race.

Just the exact opposite actually imo.

Why wouldn't they? More PTS to start the chase with

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
2 tyres not the way here long green flag runs may get you track position but swallowed up on the track after 20 laps
Yeah that's what I was referring too. If u are the only one to take two tires, u wont be in the top 10 after 2 laps. Theres only a handful of tracks left like that and I love them. I hate how a guy can take two tires and get the lead and then cant be passed at all these repaves they've done.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
I love the 2 mile tracks. Fontana and Michigan are up there for me. Love betting on them.
But the tracks are so different my roster may match 1 driver tops between the 2. So different