Kyle Larson (+6500)
brad keslowski (+850)
Carl Edwards (+2000)
Joey Logano (+1750)

parlay:
kyle busch wins nationwide race(+175)--WIN
ANY SHR car wins the race (+348)
(+1139)

Goodluck this week boys!!!!! I think this race is pretty wide open but also think there were great odds all week and today to jump on. For me, I think Jimmie is the main driver I need to dodge today. My parlay wouldn't win as much overall profit but it really covers all my money plus some and does it with the whole damn shr team who I did not feel comfortable enough to hammer single. Lets go get'em fellas!!!!!!!
Damn. None of those are remotely close to the odds now. Best was Kyle so I went with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Phoenix

To WIN the race
Kyle Busch (+1100)
Kyle Larson (+6500)
brad keslowski (+850)
Carl Edwards (+2000)
Joey Logano (+1750)

parlay:
kyle busch wins nationwide race(+175)--WIN
ANY SHR car wins the race (+348)
(+1139)

Goodluck this week boys!!!!! I think this race is pretty wide open but also think there were great odds all week and today to jump on. For me, I think Jimmie is the main driver I need to dodge today. My parlay wouldn't win as much overall profit but it really covers all my money plus some and does it with the whole damn shr team who I did not feel comfortable enough to hammer single. Lets go get'em fellas!!!!!!!
Good luck bud!

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
Damn. None of those are remotely close to the odds now. Best was Kyle so I went with him.
I bet them from openers to raceday. U have to really grab early value and them wait til raceday on others when favs get hammered and are overrated by practices and qualifying. So I'm betting all week

Looks like we are all over the place this week.

I waited and waited and still not happy with how to bet this.

I've gone a few big +odds head 2 heads and pretty much just Hamlin +1100 to win (got JJ and BradK covered)

Race seems like a really tough one to cap today! And agree not a heap of value to be found on serious chances now.

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
I may not be around for the start of the race but will be back later this afternoon. Good luck to everyone

To Win Bets:

Harvick +950
Keselowski +1050
Ky. Busch +900
Edwards +2000

Prop Bet:

Dale Jr finish under 7.5 (-110)
love that Dale Jr bet