Login Search

PHOENIX---5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Wow and DALE JR. Is already locked I to the CHASE!!!

after race #1. LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Nice luxury as now they can experiment and take some chances
Wonder if early season winners get into the 'we dont have to win' mindset if it will affect them badly come chase time.

Not really a good thing the team doesn't have to do much for the next 25 races for fans either.

Yes fields stacked, I suspect may bet Harvick too
Harvicks odds are tempting but jrm just wasnt up to par with gibbs,rcr,and penske last year. Be interesting too see if harvicks talent can overcome the equipment. I know Khane,jr drove it a few times and were never really a race winning contender. JJ drove it here last year and barely managed a top 15, but JJ has always sucked in nationwide guess it doesnt fit his driving style.

As far a cup ive played khane and edwards so far. Ive almost played denny several times but something is holding me back from it. Gibbs as whole were off in the fall race at pheonix, but I wouldnt be a bit surprised if they were dominant this weekend. Im ready to see who gets the jump on these new ride height rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Wonder if early season winners get into the 'we dont have to win' mindset if it will affect them badly come chase time.

Not really a good thing the team doesn't have to do much for the next 25 races for fans either.

something for us to consider on early winners

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
Harvicks odds are tempting but jrm just wasnt up to par with gibbs,rcr,and penske last year. Be interesting too see if harvicks talent can overcome the equipment. I know Khane,jr drove it a few times and were never really a race winning contender. JJ drove it here last year and barely managed a top 15, but JJ has always sucked in nationwide guess it doesnt fit his driving style.

As far a cup ive played khane and edwards so far. Ive almost played denny several times but something is holding me back from it. Gibbs as whole were off in the fall race at pheonix, but I wouldnt be a bit surprised if they were dominant this weekend. Im ready to see who gets the jump on these new ride height rules.
Saw interview where they expected to be more competitive at JRM will see , worth a small gamble IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post

I hardly ever back a JRM driver either for the same reason. But all 3 team cars looked much nearer JGR standard at Daytona, and I noticed Blaney and Junior's pit crews in particular picked them up positions almost every stop. Which is a huge change in how that team operated last year.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Wow and DALE JR. Is already locked I to the CHASE!!!

after race #1. LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

this is mind boggling to me as a newbie...Win and in??/ Thats crazy. Cant bet Jr anything more than maybe top ten's the rest of the way....

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

this is mind boggling to me as a newbie...Win and in??/ Thats crazy. Cant bet Jr anything more than maybe top ten's the rest of the way....
Probably not a bad strategy anyway.

Agree, this new system seems a bit heavy handed. Just hoping it might play out ok over the year.

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

Its mind boggling to me and im far from a newbie lol. Only time will tell what happens, could loosen the team where there able to win a couple more or they go into r&d mode right away. Personally I think the win gives him a lot of momentum and confidence and gets a couple more wins.

Yes I saw Greek had some posted and saw one I liked even with new format. Hoped Dimes would at least post some

Kyle +135 nationwide
+115 now!

He he was almost +300 when they opened