Login Search

THE DAYTONA 500---5mike5

Last Post

i killed it in that live IN RACE- Betting during the red-flag

harvick AND kennseth at +1800?!?!?!

McMurray +6500??

yes sir

those idiots dont realize restarting in 30s-43rd means NOTHING here..

gotta love the books we kill every year for a reason

<----------this wont even start for another 100 laps really...unless chance of rain and then hope it pours lap 95 or so an cant be official and run tomorrow

yeah yisman, unless ur wrecked or SNP ur in this thing as good as any1...

even a lap down because a flat if ur car is fine u are too

most guys like jamie mac/harvick/jimmie, smoke, ect are in the rear because thats their gameplan

and your right, any1 not taking McMurray @ 65-1 is a moron win or not...best value of the whole day imo

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
this wont even start for another 100 laps really...unless chance of rain and then hope it pours lap 95 or so an cant be official and run tomorrow

yeah yisman, unless ur wrecked or SNP ur in this thing as good as any1...

most guys like jamie mac/harvick/jimmie, smoke, ect are in the rear because thats their gameplan

abnd your right, any1 not taking McMurray @ 65-1 is a moron win or not...best value of the whole day imo

Yes id say of 41 out there on lead lap, 35 have a shot

Quote Originally Posted by finfan88 View Post
huge storm comin from the west..got a bad feeling this race will last bout an hour...
then it wont get completed by lap 100

NOTHING i hate worse...i dont care to lose fair and aquare, but when i lose in a shortened event i feel RIPPED THE FUKK OFF in NASCAR racing...

GOD-DAMNIT LETS RUN THE RACE TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!

huge storm comin from the west..got a bad feeling this race will last bout an hour...

Participation is @ 0% til after 1am est...., and only 10% chance of rain til after 4am

str8 from the waether channel

this race just changed completly....

racing at dark under the ligghts, colder than hell compared to daytime, weather might end the race at anytime after after lap 100

ares totally not set up for this, a GREEN TRACK

talk about strategies...really need to fight all race long now

spells CAUTION< CAUTIONS AND MORE CAUTIONS

im lookin at the radar now and that storm looks like it will hit in an hour
i posted the radar on weather.com and didnt look bad at all...byt hell its the weather

if its here in 1 hour we are racing tomorrow anyways cause they wont make lap #1

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
weather.com says 0% chance of precipitation for the next 3+ hours.

Good thing too, because so many people are waiting over there. It'd be pretty messed up if they had to send everyone home after 7 hours.
exactly...

and making race on monday OR shortening THIS race would be a DISASTER for NASCAR..