Login Search

THE DAYTONA 500---5mike5

Last Post

I dont even use units , guess I could but I just keep track of my money ...and overall outlook always important

Anyways. Lol. my damn point I is don't know how much it is but I know I've bet that and more on much bigger longshots at plate tracks. Several have won here in just last few years too

hell I got +2450 for nationwide and i always make sure if I hit a dog its a big win. But just depends on # of drivers and overall odds.

When I bet David Ragan I bet him more than once last year and he was 150/1
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-22-14 at 11:17 AM.

PLUS if i did put KYLE to win the nationwide in same parlay as his truck win, that would ALSO cover me on having Kyle covered if he WON today too, justin case any of my other 4 driver picks dont win i bet on already...

decisions, decisions

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Man ive been soo close havin big start speedweeks..Had Harvick in 1st which lost by nose hair and got on Hamlin 2nd duel and then had Peters last night and it lost by an unbelievable move by Kyle.. Im gonna ride Kenseth today so goodluck fellas!!!
brutal lose by peters if u had him..srry man those are the WORST...but move on and u will hit them today to make up for it...still though, Peters last night was a great pick...

and i also jumped on the KENNSETH Bandwagon last night WF, so lets hope he goes and gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck buddy

Nationwide Race:

KYLE LARSON (+1450)
KENNSETH (+600)
DALE JR. (+675)
B. SCOTT (+2450)

Open-parlay:

KYLE BUSCH wins the truck race (+175)--WINNER
KYLE BUSCH WINS the Nationwide race (+265)
OPEN

GOODLUCK GUYS...just decided in case KYLE does win today, threw him in my parlay today so if he wins or ANY of the 4 drivers i bet ill be fukkin happy as all hell...so that was my reasoning...would have went these odds or worse today or tomorrow...i chose today instead...so rooting on my 4 drivers to win, but if the fav sneaks in another win, i wont bet pissed i didnt bet my fav driver!

should be a good race fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!