Login Search

THE DAYTONA 500---5mike5

Last Post

jeb burton or blaney as my last play?

bout the same ur u got a big lean on blaney opti...my truck racing master jedi?

as usual, ive done ZERO research on the trucks...so any1 that doesnt know im not the truck man around here

Optional and GP are much better at these...but they are some of the best races of the the year imo

so never blindly tail me in trucks...and i dont bet 5-% 10% of what i do in other series cause i know that....why i usually take only longshots and start open parlays if i like favs...made a killing of open nascar only parlays last season so gonna try them again
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-21-14 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
jeb burton or blaney as my last play?

bout the same ur u got a big lean on blaney opti...my truck racing master jedi?

as usual, ive done ZERO research on the trucks...so any1 that doesnt know im not the truck man around here
As I said earlier. havent really done enough research on half the field. Just can see BKR really has it's stuff together with the body changes. That's really my only logic. Mostly just gut feel.

Trucks race:

Bubba wallace (+1700)
Ryan Blaney (+900)

COVER: Jeb Burton (+1350)

Started nascar only OPEN-PARLAYS for weekend (3-slot):
KYLE BUSCH (+175)
and
JOHNNY SAUTER (+700)

GOODLUCK boys 1st actual real points race of all the nascar series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I basically just tailed most of you guys and started parlays just cause i like to start those on triple header weekends...id be fine with anything winnign tonight....played just a little more $ than usual on trucks so i have a cover bet too, probably only time u will see that all season..

IM FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-21-14 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avssakic View Post
Going with...

wallace +1850
chastain +2400
i actually almost took Chastain as well cause i liked the value....

didn know he was with new team this year though but wouldnt have matter to me here