Login Search

THE DAYTONA 500---5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SubjectMatterExp View Post
Saying truex was start and park is stupid he even said pre race he was there to race wasnt really worried about it. Everyone knows starting position doesnt make a fuk here anyway.
Yep..im a stupid piece of shit...i got a car with 2 laps on it and starting outside pole...lets see...ill wreck it and start last. Nice work guys in the shop. Hope you have another car just as good. Dillon was smart enough to back out. Btw, im aware that you can start last here and win. Just sayn why blow up your best car

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler3 View Post
Reading your thread all week got me excited and I couldn't stay away. Best of luck to everybody!

Duel Race #1

.5 units - Kyle Busch +700
.5 units - Kenseth +675

Duel Race #2
.5 units - Hamlin +550
.5 units - Kurt Busch +801
You guys officially have me hooked, I was able to hit both race winners today to put me up 6 units to start the season. I was thinking the race might be a follow the leader type of race with a lot of drivers playing it safe where the best car would end up in front and stay there. For the 500 I was able to grab Hamlin at +1500 and is the only driver I have taken so far.

Which book allows you to parlay H2H match ups?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler3 View Post
You guys officially have me hooked, I was able to hit both race winners today to put me up 6 units to start the season. I was thinking the race might be a follow the leader type of race with a lot of drivers playing it safe where the best car would end up in front and stay there. For the 500 I was able to grab Hamlin at +1500 and is the only driver I have taken so far.

Which book allows you to parlay H2H match ups?
if ur gonna bet nascar u have to have 5dimes as an out...no better odds out there when u know when to use them..especially if ur a big bettor

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Kyle 2-1 in a race at Daytona
Try +125. They are hammering him in trucks and nationwide.

Those odds will will come back up on raceday though. I would think

Kennseth a little and jr too