Login Search

THE DAYTONA 500---5mike5

Last Post

Damn there never said anything to is b4 about talking of forum. 1/2 the posters here for our their #s and talk off forum. I'm sure 1 of us would have recieve a for infraction b4.

I talk all to several people from the NASCAR forum. Almost everybody actually from this county that's a regular anyways

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
Yeah, from what I understand its against the rules to share phone numbers through PM.
Just got flyboy a that way.

Im sure if they cared somethig would have been said by now. They read all PMs and everytime that's how I was given #s

It it just all us NASCAR regulars that talk offline. Id love to have the very few out of US guys like optional's but can't text them. No1 else and so t give #s to any1 either.

we just discuss picks an sleet each other when odds are posted ( which is very important to me and a few others). Just a few things that easier just to text and ask or get an opinion from each other. I text and ask them things too all the time
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-18-14 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
I Talk to biigday opie and mikeyanks regularly but do remember getting an infraction for sharing info, crazy
That's so stupid. Id say over half the forum talk offline to at least 2/3 friends they have here. Some A lot more. Not sure why they would care anyways

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
Is there chat on nascar.com?
I've seen a chat on race buddy on NASCAR.com during the races but its stupid. Just a bunch of dumbass dale jr fans saying dales gonna win when he's running 13th with 20 laps left. Or go go go 88!!!

so my anwser would be no not really. Lol