Login Search

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
First win kid
yes please

vinny u come off thinking ur gods gift to nascar capping, and ur not even the best here...or even close', bud

thats why u rub every single person here wrong man....u havent proved anything to us besides u saw a sub driver in a lower series that won who any would have bet had they know that...and congrats but thats all u pulled out of ur hat and has nothing to do with being a actual handicapper....

if ur gonna fit in this group, the best group on the planet which is well known by every1 in this game, u have to stop the im a big timer ego bud..or u know all or at least think u do....i may have a little one too, but mine has been backed up for years for this game paying for everything in my life and i take shit very seriously

just take some humble advice...post ur plays and thats it man...trust me ur rubbing ALOT of people the wrong way and we are a tight knit group that doesnt need any1 ...we like new people and always ready to learn...but not like u think ut doing it
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-15-14 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
yes please

vinny u come off thinking ur gods gift to nascar capping, and ur not even the best here...or even close', bud

thats why u rub every single person here wrong man....u havent proved anything to us besides u saw a sub driver in a lower series that won who any would have bet had they know that...and congrats but thats all u pulled out of ur hat and has nothing to do with being a actual handicapper....

if ur gonna fit in this group, the best group on the planet which is well known by every1 in this game, u have to stop the im a big timer ego bud..or u know all or at least think u do....i may have a little one too, but mine has been backed up for years for this game paying for everything in my life and i take shit very seriously

just take some humble advice...post ur plays and thats it man...trust me ur rubbing ALOT of people the wrong way and we are a tight knit group that doesnt need any1 ...we like new people and always ready to learn...but not like u think ut doing it
Mike is my hero

ill put up a seprerate thread for the duels or just include them in the daytona thread ill post tomorrow??

think lasy year we put it all in 1 but doesnt matter to me....i ont bet much on duels anyways i doubt cause odds wont be very good

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
ill put up a seprerate thread for the duels or just include them in the daytona thread ill post tomorrow??

think lasy year we put it all in 1 but doesnt matter to me....i ont bet much on duels anyways i doubt cause odds wont be very good
Duels set start order for 500 so they go in same thread I think.

back from Daytona a little while ago...congrats to all of you Hamlin backers!!

definitely the COLDEST race I have ever attended, the FEWEST number of cars to finish a race I have ever seen, and the LEAST amount of beer I have ever had at a race (I'll blame the cold for that one)...but still a great time like every other race!!

Can't wait for the 500 this weekend!!

lap #1 (i think)....a nice cold BUD in the new #4 coozie!

rub'ns race'n i tought. (had to say that). but on a more civil note. not meaning to ruffle any feathers, but i thought this was a discussion forum also. if i just post picks how do we all learn more. already from you i learned a new way of betting...ie...parlay race winners. i didnt know any book that allowed that type of bet type to be parlayed, with that being said i am about to fund 5dimes some cash so that i can do that this year. should make a huge differance in my yearly reveune stream as a way to get down more then the limit on drivers like klye in the truck or busch race. or jj at dover etc. that is of course they allow them this year.

that being the case, unlike you that spends hours a day reviewing tapes and notes, i spend my time on the web, tracking down team notes and driver and crew chief thoughts. takes about 2 hours a day, just like you. so in away we can really help each other out.

by trade i am a jackass!! some would say part of my charm. but i can add to the forum. i take a little wedge out and loosen up a bit